The Kevin McHale Cup 2015-2016 (Auction league)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's why people need to make trade offers to me, so I can crush the dark power next year! Rubio, Rose (ok, a gamble) Walker-doesn't anyone want to trade me keeper for those guys?

Well done Bugsy! Ridiculously dominant season and some crazy good contracts - so the challenge is over to the rest of us for next season!

Thanks guys, my first title anywhere for 4yrs, and thanks to all that played through to the end. Only the one Manager disappeared, so well done.

I put my success this year down to a few factors; taking a punt on Paul George 2 auctions ago and carrying him last year, the improved play (& fitness) of Kyle Lowry, not retaining Ibaka, and Draymond. I love you Dray.

Last edited:
Hi all. Yes, it's fantasy off-season but the playoffs are cranking (weird blowouts?), so not sure how many of you will read this.
I'm looking at moving the Keving McHale Cup to Fantrax next season. New platform that looks pretty good. If anyone has experience with them or any concerns about moving from Yahoo, let me know.

Interesting. I'd probably prefer it to stay on yahoo as it's just easier managing multiple leagues on the same site. Having said that if you think it's the better platform i'm happy to move across and i'll probably be decreasing my leagues to two next year anyways as i think i've mostly lost interest in non keeper leagues a bit. What are the perks of Fantrax as opposed to yahoo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping that Fantrax could manage the contract aspect of this league but it turns out that contracts are a premium feature that I am not willing to pay for. So I'll keep the KMC on yahoo for the upcoming season.
Might start a new league though...

I was hoping that Fantrax could manage the contract aspect of this league but it turns out that contracts are a premium feature that I am not willing to pay for. So I'll keep the KMC on yahoo for the upcoming season.
Might start a new league though...
What are you thinking for the new league?

Hi guys, bored with the offseason?
If you're returning to the KMC for 16-17, there is a new thread. Post your intentions there.
Bugsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back