Review The Kingbowl - Round 10 vs St. Kilda @ Metricon (Thus 6/8/20 - 8:10pm)

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Suns fans are all half asleep and then you have the St Kilda GC resident oxygen thieves once a year warriors all fired up like it’s a GF.
Very annoying dynamic of being both a Titans and Suns fan.
This is a pathetic take, but it's completely on form from you.

Half of them probably attend 10 games as a suns fan and 1 game as a st kilda fan.

Iva Bigun did you consider yourself an oxygen thief when you lived in Sydney but supported the Suns?
kreglze do you consider yourself an oxygen thief because you live in Melbourne but support the Suns?
Jirik13 do you consider yourself an oxygen thief because you live in Brisbane but support the Suns?

You know where a lot of the 15k members live? Not on the Gold Coast.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
As per usual I question how when we have 15k members and a crowd cap of 5k or whatever it is why there are so many St Kilda fans here. There should be bugger all.
Fix it Suns Admin!!

One thing I have noticed when attending suns games most of the adults have kids with them so probably staying at home with an 8.10pm starting game

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
* off Harbrow - whenever he sees a young player he runs past demands the ball, and then butchers it.

Go win your own ball

Jessbek

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
How thats not a throw is beyond me and leads to a goal, thats a disgusting decision

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
A couple of mistakes but on a whole it’s the best we’ve looked for a few weeks now and the pressure of definitely up plus we are going great in the centre clearances

AuTo00Z

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well, we were the clear worse team that quarter. Defence looks lost... other than Collins. Upside is only one goal down.
Nah, suns are up in clearances and contested possessions. Just need to stop the easy uncontested marks and out the back goals.

Back