Review The Kingbowl - Round 10 vs St. Kilda @ Metricon (Thus 6/8/20 - 8:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

More than likely 4 changes. So l'm told.
In Lemmens Corbett Flanders Possibly Smith. Witts has a niggle which should be right with 1 week off.
All l know is DMac definitely out. Holman likely. Day is also possible out.
SO I'M TOLD
Should never have been in the position of wholesale changes
Perfect year to gently rotate players
But instead we've created an us and them mentality in the playing group

I want to see farrar for macpherson. The commentary said that our speed is what concerned leon cameron the most. Let's see how much pressure he can generate, tipungwuti style

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app
A few in front of Farrar, I would imagine. I don't think he is ready.

King will not be out. Dmac Powell and Holman probably and hopefully will.
Not sure Powell will go-has the backing of the coach
He's played 27 games and averages 11 disposals 3 marks and 2 tackles- 1 in 2020
Would love to know what his role is and what his trajectory is seen to be
Has a red hot go, but as eppo67 said, I'm not sure you should get games because you try hard

If they think Powell can be a backman, they have to give him a few games to get used to playing there. The coaches seem pleased with his progress.

He brings some speed and desperation down there which doesn’t appear on the stats
Plus he takes the game on with a risky kick every now and then - nothing I hate more than a safe Bomb up the line so that the coach won’t yell at you

Response back from the club regarding the Toyota Fan Zone zoom: As this match will be played in front of a live crowd, they will just be using people already at the game .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen for Flanders & Sharp ! Both absolute weapons at underage level

If Witts is out I’d rather see Wright play Ruck than Smith. Offers a lot more around the ground.
Feel like people have forgotten how good of tap ruckman Smith was... hopefully still is. Not in the level of Witts of course.
Not disagreeing re: 2 metre peter just an observation.
Might be the way to get 2MP back into the game because up forward he wasn’t getting near it.

Feel like people have forgotten how good of tap ruckman Smith was... hopefully still is. Not in the level of Witts of course.
Might be the way to get 2MP back into the game because up forward he wasn’t getting near it.
I thought Smith did quite well in those two Marsh series games.
Not to mention its times like this was the reason they got him back. For when Wiits cannot. Wright pitch hits the ruck while he plays forward.

Oh Smith is a great tap ruckman, but Marshall and Ryder will beat Smith or Wright in the ruck. At least Wright offers more offensively and has a massive tank that could at least run out the game, with a much more transferable game when he rests forward.

Oh Smith is a great tap ruckman, but Marshall and Ryder will beat Smith or Wright in the ruck. At least Wright offers more offensively and has a massive tank that could at least run out the game, with a much more transferable game when he rests forward.
I must have been watching a different 2MP all these years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back