Society/Culture The KKK Victorian Police

Remove this Banner Ad

This whole thing bemuses me. The poor kid was in the Western Suburbs at night and waling through a park. I will be baffled if it's found that race is any sort of motive.
That's not the problem case - it's the guy in Essendon.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/indian-man-set-on-fire-in-essendon-attack-20100109-lzb4.html

An Indian man is in a serious condition in hospital after he was allegedly attacked by four men and set on fire in Melbourne’s north-west overnight.

The 29-year-old was taken to hospital with burns to 15 per cent of his body after the attack shortly before 2am in Essendon.

Police were told the man had dropped his wife at home and gone to park his car after a dinner party when he was set upon in Grice Crescent.

Police allege that as the man was getting out of the car, four men attacked him, pushing him back against the vehicle and pouring an unknown fluid on him.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665692

Indian press are racist? Not sure what they expect the police to do? Frame someone to please the Indian government. That may be the way in India but that is not how the criminal justice system works here.

They could at least send back the indian who ran over and killed that guy and did a runner. Otherwise, you have to really wonder.

As for the other attack, just over the railway track from windy hill?

There was one bashing that got reported, but all went quiet when police charged and indian man for the assault.

Nobody knows what happend in the park. Nobody know except the police whether the attack was random or if the victim was attacked by someone they knew. My feeling is the later.

One should ask, who are responsible or race. Knowing that area, their are alot of ethnic gangs in that area. For example, the guy who attacked Sukhraj Singh was a refugee from Africa. Perhaps australia has to many races.

The thug could be Australian / English / Sudanese / Vietnamese / Columbian / Sweedish / African American. Who knows.

All I care about is the coward getting his just desserts.

Assuming all women who are raped in Australia come forward is not exactly an exact science, either.

This whole thing bemuses me. The poor kid was in the Western Suburbs at night and waling through a park. I will be baffled if it's found that race is any sort of motive.

apparently the Indian government is trying to tell its internationals to use common sense...... I would have thought they would pick that kind of thing up at home.

apparently the Indian government is trying to tell its internationals to use common sense...... I would have thought they would pick that kind of thing up at home.
Seems like a lot of Indians apply lofty expectations for other countries to meet while simultaneously not reaching said expectations themselves, in this case it's racism (hello Andrew Symonds), crime rates, speed of investigations and judicial speed, all of which they have dodgy records at best on. Maybe they could clean up their own backyard first before having a go at us?

Please lets not generalise.

Developing an us v them mentality does not help you, ignore the media bullshit.

It would be nice if the police could solve both crimes and hopefully when the furor has died down we can mend bridges.

Unfortunately I don't know if that makes for good viewing or sells papers.

Speaking of Columbians...

I have been living in a sharehouse with Columbian women the past feew months, and now realisze that I and another two guys had been getting ripped off, they were paying $90 per fortnight for these big rooms, and we were paying $240 and $280 respectively :eek:

With scams like that being a cultural thing, no wonder their murder rates are so high.

Ah, dude, I could tell you some stories! Pyramid schemes are massive over there, and when they come crashing down people do die, one guy I heard about didn't get out of town quick enough and was found stuffed in a drain with his legs spread in a pyramid shape. I was in one small town in the south (and this town had been burnt before, only a year earlier or something) and every man and his dog was putting money into this things, I went into town one morning and there were people queued for over a kilometre I reckon, winding back around blocks of the city, all waiting to deposit their lifesaving for a dfew days in this scheme. Everyone knows its a scam too, but they just get greedy and figure they can wing it and get their money back (at something like a 50% return), people were mortgaging their houses to invest in this crap. And they aren't rich people either, I can't remember the figures but there was an astronomical amount of cash taken out of this town the year before (millions, might have been 10's of millions, can't recall exactly), which must have been a massive hit to the economy for a town of 20,000 people. The worst thing is that they become prey for kidnappers, apparently one time a bus rolled up and instructed people carrying more than x amount of pesos to get on the bus because they were being taken to a secure location for processing, the bus just took them to a quiet location and they were all robbed at gunpoint.

It really is an off tap country. I got robbed by suggestion a couple of times, along the line of 'hey amigo, you give me 2,000 pesos now (**** all, a dollar or so) and I'll go away, otherwise who knows what can happn' type s**t, I just gave them the money and of they went. Weird place.

Holy s**t man, some good stories. Anyways... I was not happy when I found out that's for sure. Found out this week lol...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back