The Klopp Files

Remove this Banner Ad

klopps 49th bday cake:
ClEdpqcWQAEL4FD.jpg

Klopp was completely outcoached by Emery. Goes into the break 1-0 up and smashed in the second half 3-0. This bloke is a bit overrated.

over-rated enough to knock you guys out of the UCL semi finals in 2013

Very intense man Klopp, loves to involve/play up to the crowd. They have a shelf life these types of managers. 3-4 years tops.

it took him 3 years to win a title at Dortmund, he stayed for another 3 after that. Took him 4 years at Mainz before they were promoted, held them there for another 3. He's got longevity

over-rated enough to knock you guys out of the UCL semi finals in 2013

it took him 3 years to win a title at Dortmund, he stayed for another 3 after that. Took him 4 years at Mainz before they were promoted, held them there for another 3. He's got longevity
Lol no mate. Lewandowski knocked us out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but he said big club not rich club
Had Klopp not jumped the gun with Liverpool he would have ended up at a bigger club like Chelsea or Manchester United. I wonder if he regrets his decision?

Had Klopp not jumped the gun with Liverpool he would have ended up at a bigger club like Chelsea or Manchester United. I wonder if he regrets his decision?

Wasn't Klopp's objective to choose a project, not merely choose the biggest club and go from there?

I would imagine bringing Liverpool to glory would be a far more satisfying reward then leading Chelsea (who would've predicted Chelsea's run would've gone the way it would've) or United (if they continue to flounder, then maybe, but certainly not right now).

At the current state of things, regret is the furthest thing from his mind, and if he actually accomplishes something amazing at Liverpool, then its going to pay off big time, especially with the current generation. Of course, if he wins a trophy, it won't stop at just one, but to create a meaningful legacy.

Wasn't Klopp's objective to choose a project, not merely choose the biggest club and go from there?

I would imagine bringing Liverpool to glory would be a far more satisfying reward then leading Chelsea (who would've predicted Chelsea's run would've gone the way it would've) or United (if they continue to flounder, then maybe, but certainly not right now).

At the current state of things, regret is the furthest thing from his mind, and if he actually accomplishes something amazing at Liverpool, then its going to pay off big time, especially with the current generation. Of course, if he wins a trophy, it won't stop at just one, but to create a meaningful legacy.
That's true enough. Big gamble though, Liverpool still don't really have the means to compete with the money clubs.

That's true enough. Big gamble though, Liverpool still don't really have the means to compete with the money clubs.

As long as the structure is right, and he's getting in the players that best fits his system, I can't see why they couldn't compete. It's only silly results like the ones against Burnley that will stop them from making good progress.

You build it, and they will come, as long as you're showing the ambition for something more. Liverpool is a big enough club for the time being to ensure it stays in place if given a chance to cement itself a place up there (providing they stay consistent.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back