The Klopp Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally impossible. So chuffed he's our manager. What I wouldnt give to have a beer and a chat with him. Would be great.

No Jod, he won't loan you Can for the night. ;)

How was day one?
Stressful.

I think my biggest challenge is that I'm a night owl. So my body and mind are not used to being awake at that hour so even though I got a good 8 hours sleep I was just shattered.

I need to get used to different hours, sleeping different hours and being awake different hours.

A lot of info though to take in. Starting any new job is pretty overwhelming, particularly when it is something I've never done before and know nothing about. But orientation day is over, now tomorrow starts the full training. 3 weeks paid training.

Apparently it's full on. So I'll see how I get on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stressful.

I think my biggest challenge is that I'm a night owl. So my body and mind are not used to being awake at that hour so even though I got a good 8 hours sleep I was just shattered.

I need to get used to different hours, sleeping different hours and being awake different hours.

A lot of info though to take in. Starting any new job is pretty overwhelming, particularly when it is something I've never done before and know nothing about. But orientation day is over, now tomorrow starts the full training. 3 weeks paid training.

Maybe this means you'll be up and about for a 9am poddy on the weekend. :)

I'm a chance for a Sunday morning poddy your time :)

Sunday morning's tough halfway through the round.

Just realised I have your other account in the poddy PM, no wonder you haven't been saying anything. :p

Might be a bit loud at midnight and WR would be in bed with a cuppa and a tub of pringles by then anyway ;)

Nah he works nights so he'd be wide awake.

Stressful.

Onya Jod. Good luck with the new job.

NUFC Tiger can you add me pls.

Added you in home slice - enjoy the complimentary hooligan report scarf ;)
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back