The Klopp Files

Remove this Banner Ad

You're starting to sound like a chav, oil slaver or manure supporter. Klopp is building a team for sustained success and playing the best brand of football in the EPL. I thought out of all the supporters, the yidos would understand this.
I was asking the question, is there some kind of time limit for the trust to extend to?

You're starting to sound like a chav, oil slaver or manure supporter. Klopp is building a team for sustained success and playing the best brand of football in the EPL. I thought out of all the supporters, the yidos would understand this.
Yeah I'd like to think Liverpool and Spurs are not clubs that changes managers willy-nilly.

I was asking the question, is there some kind of time limit for the trust to extend to?
The aim is to finish top 4 but if we are 6th or lower and everything is falling apart then you'd be forced to make a call. But I don't think it will get to that.

Yeah I'd like to think Liverpool and Spurs are not clubs that changes managers willy-nilly.
Both managers have bought themselves time, but it’s not infinite. You’ll end up with an Arsene Wenger scenario otherwise.

The aim is to finish top 4 but if we are 6th or lower and everything is falling apart then you'd be forced to make a call. But I don't think it will get to that.
Because you don’t think that it’s not to say it won’t happen. Same with us. If certain clubs continue to buy up the major honours then things can come to a halt

Look, for me if we keep playing this heavy metal football and finish top 4 and get to the latter stages of the CL then I'm happy with the status quo. Arsenal had the good football and top 4 finishes but were an embarrassment in the CL. They are such a soft club

Look, for me if we keep playing this heavy metal football and finish top 4 and get to the latter stages of the CL then I'm happy with the status quo. Arsenal had the good football and top 4 finishes but were an embarrassment in the CL. They are such a soft club
Soft club that won three straight FA Cups in a period when we weren't setting the world alight.

What's Liverpool won under Klopp?

I understand. I do.

I hate the double standards that media in the UK run with however. Don’t hear so much about Klopp walking out on Pool or the clock is ticking on trophies and the players will walk soon otherwise. When in reality both clubs are similarly placed atm.

Just a whole lot of punditry wank that’s a little grating.

I understand. I do.

I hate the double standards that media in the UK run with however. Don’t hear so much about Klopp walking out on Pool or the clock is ticking on trophies and the players will walk soon otherwise. When in reality both clubs are similarly placed atm.

Just a whole lot of punditry wank that’s a little grating.
I think the whole Poch needing to win a trophy thing comes up when people mention the Spurs/Arsenal "Powershift".

With Klopp, Everton are not on our level. Also players have already walked out on us, So it's not a thing that could happen, it's a thing that is happening.

I think the whole Poch needing to win a trophy thing comes up when people mention the Spurs/Arsenal "Powershift".

With Klopp, Everton are not on our level. Also players have already walked out on us, So it's not a thing that could happen, it's a thing that is happening.
Funny you mention Everton.

Just trying to enjoy the journey like apparently Klopp is taking you lot on as well.
If trophies come great. The overreactionary nonsense that occurs when it doesn’t though is a little desperate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trying to enjoy the journey like apparently Klopp is taking you lot on as well.
If trophies come great. The overreactionary nonsense that occurs when it doesn’t though is a little desperate.
Clock is ticking on Poch getting sacked because he doesn't win trophies or clock is ticking on Poch/the players leaving for other clubs?

If Poch stays loyal and you stay in the top 4/5. He'll be around for a while.

Spurs has significantly more spending power than Everton:

http://www.cityam.com/279270/tottenham-hotspur-named-11th-richest-club-world-after

That was 2016 and the discrepancy will only have gotten greater with CL participation for Spurs.

Clock is ticking on Poch getting sacked because he doesn't win trophies or clock is ticking on Poch/the players leaving for other clubs?

If Poch stays loyal and you stay in the top 4/5. He'll be around for a while.
It’s more the lose-lose media punditry.

If we lose a string of games and slip down the table.
It’s no progress players/Poch to walk. To where though? What top club takes a manager who’s side is slipping in the table and hasn’t won anything. Ditto players.

If we win heaps of games, do well in Cup comps etc.
It’s players/Poch to be poached and leave. Absolutely cannot win with the UK media.

I can see the journey you’re on as has been said. I just scratch my head at the lack of similar punditry on such a scale.
Spurs has significantly more spending power than Everton:

http://www.cityam.com/279270/tottenham-hotspur-named-11th-richest-club-world-after

That was 2016 and the discrepancy will only have gotten greater with CL participation for Spurs.
net spend <insert moomba here>
They’re getting their stadium paid for mostly by the council iirc.

Huge difference between the two.

At the end of the day, whether you win a title or not, it’s not the be all and end all. Would I rather be a Bayern supporter and have won the last 5 titles? Not in a million years. Making the UCL final/winning the back to back/winning 2017 Pokal was far more enjoyable than 5 titles could ever give me. Even now, the journey is far more rewarding than the result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back