The Klopp Files

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win the UCL, and I’ve already seen the Tiges get to the top, I’m just a conclusion of Game of Thrones away from happily stepping off this crazy ****** up world where everyone is permanently offended with something or another...

Who's offended?

If we win the UCL, and I’ve already seen the Tiges get to the top, I’m just a conclusion of Game of Thrones away from happily stepping off this crazy ****** up world where everyone is permanently offended with something or another...
You weren't alive in 2005?!! That was probably the greatest football moment I have witnessed (only to be just superseded by Italy winning the 2006 WC).

I just need to see a Liverpool EPL title and the conclusion of GoT before I am happy to bid farewell to this spinning ball in infinite space!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I? Huh. Interesting observation but you'd be well placed to know the signs I guess.
Come on mate, I’ve known you long enough. You turn what most people see as an innocent picture into something about fascism. It’s what the left love to do, always looking to be offended

I've seen it all UCL > Epl
Have seen even more as my team wins a lot. UCL semi's + final and sometimes quaters are the highest level of football that's played. Some clubs with lower standards like Barca are happy enough to be consistent in the local league but my club will sack a coach if they don't make the semi's.

I think Pool with their pedigree prefer the CL too.

Have seen even more as my team wins a lot. UCL semi's + final and sometimes quaters are the highest level of football that's played. Some clubs with lower standards like Barca are happy enough to be consistent in the local league but my club will sack a coach if they don't make the semi's.

Well you support biggest club in the world so its understandable

TBH they feel pretty similar.

And when Pool finally break their drought i think it may be a bit bigger party than winning the UCL.

What would Pool supporters prefer if they had a choice?
Agree that UCL is more prestigious and probably the best trophy to win in World football, but I feel for Liverpool fans, it should be the EPL considering they have never won it (first division titles aside).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back