Media The Knee

Remove this Banner Ad

28KAEPERNICK2-master675.jpg

Ghandi. US Civil Rights Movement. Tiananmen Square.

What do these significant moments in history share in common?

Protest.

The fact that we are being heavily scrutinised and now facing sanction is a great injustice, and defies what this league is about.

We are making a statement, and whether you like it or not the right to protest is at the cornerstone of every democracy, and although the league is looking less and less like a 'democracy' everyday this is a vital moment in the league's history.

We don't like what happened in the Hawks match thread last week, and so in protest of this we will be sitting out of our match thread with them this week.

The admin doesn't like that, but that shouldn't matter. What matters is that he is doing everything he can to stop us and that is not ok.

If we can't stand for what we think is right, and voice our opinion, then something is seriously wrong with this place.

That is all.

We don't like what happened in the Hawks match thread last week, and so in protest of this we will be sitting out of our match thread with them this week.

But you've been planning this for three weeks.

I hope you cleaned up on the Melbourne Cup today.

Cool stolen content thread.

No we haven't, and you know this.

We planned it on Saturday.

And the match thread issue was Sunday.

I don't get your protest though, you've pulled your club out for a week based on something one person posted? It was cleaned up immediately and the BF rules were followed. It's a strange mountain to be standing on.

I don't get your protest though, you've pulled your club out for a week based on something one person posted? It was cleaned up immediately and the BF rules were followed. It's a strange mountain to be standing on.

You are corrupt
Sit down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head down south with no internet and a bunch of cool stuff happened. What did I miss?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back