List Mgmt. The KPP thread

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
I don't know why you bother mate. Most people on here will only believe what you say if it's positive. Any negative news and your a troll.

Yep the messenger always gets attacked unless it's positive news.

Some posters are afraid to post because they don't want to get attack for posting negatives views about Freo. It's a bloody football forum and people have to private message each other just to talk.

Carnthedockers

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
But can you believe what the hairdresser told Carnthedockers? The context could have been very different from the way presented here.
Too many steps between the horse's mouth and the post for mine.

Plus, we were all aware of Balic's wrist injury. It was highlighted on the AFL website. Perhaps the extent was greater than the club knew, but then it would have been greater than Balic knew as well.
I respect your sceptism. There's a lot of bs that gets posted. I don't think anyone could have predicted the nature of the injury. Apparently they were aware of it though. I'm sure Ross' frustration was born from the fact that he had to have more surgery. I hold very high hopes for him.

Last edited:

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Anyone know how Jon Marsh is going? His few games at the top level drew a lot of media hysteria but haven't seen him since
That young collingwood guy ?

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
I know everyone knows i am desperate for Yarran to play. But i dont see the harm in chucking him in now after 1 wafl game. Who cares. Forwards dont need the same fitness base as a mid. Just plonk him at FF and tell him to lead. Whats the worst thing that can happen ? We lose ?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
I know everyone knows i am desperate for Yarran to play. But i dont see the harm in chucking him in now after 1 wafl game. Who cares. Forwards dont need the same fitness base as a mid. Just plonk him at FF and tell him to lead. Whats the worst thing that can happen ? We lose ?

Agree . can see Yarran and Walters combination against GWS

purplerunsdeep

Club Legend
Dec 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The yarran recruiting decision now seems mute - he was chosen to add short term top up goal scoring flexibility to get us those elusive few extra goals a game.

His age our our sudden re-build actually makes the choice to play him not justified in our long term strategy. It's a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man Utd

He didn't play WAFL on the weekend. If he is up to full fitness, I see no harm in playing him but not until then.

I would rather play Morabito in that spot until he is ready.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think we need to be as competitive as we can be in the short term. If we become a rabble the wheels are going to fall off Melbourne style.

If Yarren is an upgrade on Mayne then we should get him in. He is only 26 at the moment - Turns 27 in June. If we're smart at the trade/drafting table we could be challenging in 2-3 years. Yarran would be 29 years old.

free at last

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
south of lat 32
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'd hold off Playing yarran until later in the season,build his fitness right up and hopefully play him in the back half of the season by then the opposition defenders should at least be a bit more fatigued.

DannyTheDoorman

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
He didn't play WAFL on the weekend. If he is up to full fitness, I see no harm in playing him but not until then.

I would rather play Morabito in that spot until he is ready.
Yarran indicated to us training watchers when asked last week that he will be playing at Peel this coming weekend.

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tanner Smith looks to be in the gun for an upgrade to the senior list. Improving all the time and can play a key role at both ends of the ground. Plenty of room on the LTI list now for Mora and Tanner upgrades.
Amazing how a player can go from a delist certainty a few weeks ago to potentially playing. Just shows KPPs can take time until it all clicks. Hopefully it has clicked for him.

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tanner Smith looks to be in the gun for an upgrade to the senior list. Improving all the time and can play a key role at both ends of the ground. Plenty of room on the LTI list now for Mora and Tanner upgrades.
Can't agree more Smith give me a shock with that performance against Claremont , he deserve to be upgrade, the next will be deluca.

malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
Is he a better forward prospect than Tabs? By the sounds of it he finds his way around the footy field better..

Back