Roast The lack of introspection from opposition supporters and compromised media figures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Brent Harvey bully Nahas when he arrived at lolnorf because he came from Richmond? What a cancer of a former captain and senior player. No wonder everyone turns down their godfather offers. Gotta enjoy going to work every day.

Harvey is the sort of bloke that off the record even his ex-teammates would say - "He's a tightarse dickhead that likes fat chicks"

lol norf. I don't even know who their CEO is but the turkey was on the radio the other day and they asked him if Richmond can be beaten? He let out a pained groan and then said GWS are a chance. Zero reference to Richmond and didn't want to say we're kings. I just chuckled.

Barrett, Boomber, Scott, Snake Baker..., I'm sensing a pattern...,. f**king dickheads

lol ninf melbourne.

lol norf. I don't even know who their CEO is but the turkey was on the radio the other day and they asked him if Richmond can be beaten? He let out a pained groan and then said GWS are a chance. Zero reference to Richmond and didn't want to say we're kings. I just chuckled.

Barrett, Boomber, Scott, Snake Baker..., I'm sensing a pattern...,. f**king dickheads

lol ninf melbourne.

I’m actually over hearing that question “ Can Richmond be beaten “ anyone can be beaten no such thing as unbeatable unless your that Horse Winks .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports of the Tiger's "inevitable extinction" have proven premature.
And the now the natives and their witch doctors are nervous.
The hunted has become the hunter.
And this hunter remembers the taunts and smells the fear.
Revenge is a meat best served at finals time.

I'm getting this post tattooed on my neck.

Oppo’s Logic: Richmond are no chance of winning interstate so if Hawthorn beat them they are stuffed.

The facts
Richmond, last 21 games at the G (where we will play Hawthorn): 21-0
Richmond, last 21 games interstate: 9-12

Extension of logic: Based on history, Richmond have a low chance of winning interstate. But, also based on history, they are almost no chance of dropping a game at the G, so if they get done by Hawthorn, who the * cares what history thinks?

g

good point. re. the media hate. one of the worst is BT. For a bloke that played for us he sure hates us. probably goes back to those days of the recruitment wars with the wobbles and how he may have been treated by rfc back then...
Add BT to the things Richmond have broken.
Poor roaming he hates us now.

Including 2018 that makes it 15 times North Melbourne have finished 9th

North Melbourne has finished 9th on the ladder 15 times in the history of the game. These years are 1907, 1908, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1946, 1951, 1965, 1971, 1989, 2010, 2011, 2018
Sorry to play devil's advocate, but the 9th thing is only relevant for when there was a Top 8 for finals (since 1994)

Sorry to play devil's advocate, but the 9th thing is only relevant for when there was a Top 8 for finals (since 1994)
For example, in 1938 they did finish 9th and that can be applied to whatever context.
upload_2018-9-2_8-45-21.png

I checked the source of the 15 ninth places of North and it is 13 as North (VFL/AFL) and finished ninth in 1907 & 1908 in the VFA.

Last edited:
Harvey was very keen to talk about our alleged "lack of depth" on ABC radio before the game against Footscray...

Lack of depth? wow, showing that he knows nothing right there. Not surprised. lol ninf

I suppose ninf are in a god place list wise as well, more delusional pearlers from the chubby chaser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back