The Ladder of the Last 5 Years

Remove this Banner Ad

To extrapolated is to theorise as to what may happen in the future not what has already happened. Lol. Nice try at trying to sound intelligent.

If you are trying to belittle someone else’s intelligence at least check correct spelling and structure or you will just look as stupid and utterly laughable.

The word you required was “extrapolate” not extrapolated.

Nice attempt to make yourself look intelligent, and you thought you were soooooooo clever ;)

If you are trying to belittle someone else’s intelligence at least check correct spelling and structure or you will just look as stupid and utterly laughable.

The word you required was “extrapolate” not extrapolated.

Nice attempt to make yourself look intelligent, and you thought you were soooooooo clever ;)
So hitting the wrong key with oversized fingers on a phone is a measure of intelligence? Wow!! You're more pathetic than I thought. Lol.

So hitting the wrong key with oversized fingers on a phone is a measure of intelligence? Wow!! You're more pathetic than I thought. Lol.

Beep beep beep

You tried, you failed.

And we are all pathetic that’s why we spend time on this forum.

Have a great evening trying to be superior and failing miserably, lol made my night I needed a giggle.

Sumtingwaswongandmadeyoulooklikeanasslol

Night

Beep beep beep

You tried, you failed.

And we are all pathetic that’s why we spend time on this forum.

Have a great evening trying to be superior and failing miserably, lol made my night I needed a giggle.

Sumtingwaswongandmadeyoulooklikeanasslol

Night
Another teen on the mb. Fmd this place has gone to s**t.

Another teen on the mb. Fmd this place has gone to s**t.

Yet you are the one using teenage acronyms and your moniker is the epitome of maturity.

Hahahaha just far too easy.

Perhaps if all you are going to do is TRY to be smart and not add a single thing other than that you should leave. At least I try to add something good or bad.

Bedtime for me I have kindergarten in the morning.

Looking forward to the flag unveiling in Round 1 I presume. :D That's going to be so sweet I might even fly over for it to see the 12,000 hardcore Carlton fans who still actually give a s**t... cry their little pea-hearts out.
Why would we cry? It's not like Essendon won the flag, sheesh.

But the Bombers are your friends, they got you into the 8 when you finished 9th. They've looked after you better than anyone since.
More of a right place, right time thing. I'd be more thankful of Richmond in all honesty.

Thing is, if they get flag #17 before we do, especially after that drugs saga, we'll never hear the end of it. Collingwood and Richmond flag gloating just won't compare to that.

More of a right place, right time thing. I'd be more thankful of Richmond in all honesty.

Thing is, if they get flag #17 before we do, especially after that drugs saga, we'll never hear the end of it. Collingwood and Richmond flag gloating just won't compare to that.

Well you can take comfort it wont happen next year, not with their midfield.

Nah gloating would be no worse than any other traditional club.
But they would have more chinks in their armour for replies due to the drug saga.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nah gloating would be no worse than any other traditional club.
But they would have more chinks in their armour for replies due to the drug saga.
Not for us, it isn't. The major difference here is that both clubs are on 16 flags. I suppose you have to be a Carlton and Essendon supporter to truly understand.

I have never called my club big or carried on about its last 50 years. I admit what we are and we have been shite

You win one flag in 30 years and all of a sudden you pop your heads up and start saying your the greatest club in the universe.

You have two issues i can see here, i will list them -
1 - you're s**t at trolling
2 - you have rage issues and just cannot stand the fact you can't use anymore of your crap Richmond jokes.

Here's your problem, i have seen us win two and lose one in my lifetime, my old man has now seen six. There are people here who have seen us win multiple flags, something you can't comprehend.
When your club has 75k members, 0 debt and is the reigning premier, come talk to us. Till then just enjoy the fact i have seen us play in and win more grand finals than you will see in your lifetime.
Good day sir.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just what we needed, another random thread with some subtle Richmond praise.

Well, we all feel better for your valued opinion.

Yep, firmly in no man’s land...

West Coast are in the same position as Richmond, they just need a few things to go right and they’ll win the flag next year.

What this ladder says IMO is that you are more likely to win premierships if you’ve already been an above average team for a few years.

It’s actually quite rare to pinch one unexpectedly, which is a false narrative of late due in part to condescending perceptions of Richmond being lucky (Dogs warranted the narrative, but that’s a one off)

West Coast, Port, and Adelaide are all very well positioned to win a flag next year.

Please include a ladder for games lost after the siren to Rugby League players...limited to lets say the last 150 yrs or so.

Or take out games where clubs had extra salary to cheat their way to a flag or two?

YAWN. All I see here are Richmond supporters (plus afew alias) patting each other on the back (with likes, rebuttals against oppositions, circle jerk etc.).

YAWN. All I see here are Richmond supporters (plus afew alias) patting each other on the back (with likes, rebuttals against oppositions, circle jerk etc.).
Yawn, you were a terrible "wrastler" in the 80's and 90's.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Or take out games where clubs had extra salary to cheat their way to a flag or two?

Hmm. Interesting use of the word "cheat".
Clearly defined as anything approved by the AFL which favours a team over others unfairly, based purely on where they are located.
I guess that Richmond "cheated" by having a home ground advantage against the higher placed Adelaide Crows. Right? (And that is not even considering Geelong final as well.)
No thats not cheating. That's "best" for the game......;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back