The Ladder - "Stars Align for Bulldogs"

Remove this Banner Ad

Beat Brisbane and watch Adelaide, Freo and Port stumble around us. It's all in our hands now and the noise from JJ, Bevo and Woody this week in their respective press interviews have had an overwhelming positive and optimistic outlook. Be confident - things are falling into place...

StKilda loss killed us be use now percentage will be relevant.

We win thy one it was probably a win/loss position

Is the Don's losing good for us? I think they're an average footy team so could lose out... we will smash them next week

If Port were going to win, that was the sort of win we needed them to have. The Bombers dropped about 5% which now makes them gettable
Increases our chances of getting the pies at G first up should we make it. Who doesnt want that. And the cats the next week. Would be a dream....

Freo beating Geelong keeps freo, like Port, right up our asses. However, it also means that freo will go all out against not only the saints, but Essendon and Port... all teams we are competing against. Things could get really really spicy in the last few weeks.

If things turn really sour for them we can still catch Essendon, in fact we can do it next week if we win this week.

Port’s won was a pretty bad result and they have a relatively easy draw. Still, a win tomorrow and anything is possible.

It’s looking less likely now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon have us, freo away and Collingwood (with a fitter side)

I can see them losing out tbh and staying on 44 points...

If things turn really sour for them we can still catch Essendon, in fact we can do it next week if we win this week.

Port’s won was a pretty bad result and they have a relatively easy draw. Still, a win tomorrow and anything is possible.

It’s looking less likely now.

If we keep winning, there'll be a spot for both us and the Power in the 8

Yeah but if we can’t beat St Kilda, we aren’t beating Lions away or Giants

This is such a silly comment and has been proven wrong a hundred times this season. The team we pumped last week just pumped the best side in the comp. The team we are hoping to pinch 8th from has lost to Carlton and are lucky to be just ahead of the Saints right now thanks to homeground umpiring. Any team can beat any other team week to week. It's just about who can be the most consistent. We haven't had a consistent year but we have had a good 5 or 6 weeks since the bye.

This is such a silly comment and has been proven wrong a hundred times this season. The team we pumped last week just pumped the best side in the comp. The team we are hoping to pinch 8th from has lost to Carlton and are lucky to be just ahead of the Saints right now thanks to homeground umpiring. Any team can beat any other team week to week. It's just about who can be the most consistent. We haven't had a consistent year but we have had a good 5 or 6 weeks since the bye.
True mate, but that inconsistency you mention is what’s gonna get us I fear

Is the Don's losing good for us? I think they're an average footy team so could lose out... we will smash them next week
It's great. Win against the Lions and next week becomes an 8 point game. We will defeat them and leap frog them into 7th.

We were never going to win 8/9 out of ten because we simply are not that good YET.

Most in here constantly said we are going and inconsistent so to expect that same team to win that many games is absolute nonsense.

Doesn’t mean we are s**t, doesn’t mean we are great but either way with the percentage we have we may it bear impossible for a mid table team to claw its way back and all the fluff in the word wouldn’t change that.

I admit we did well to get back into contention but we just aren’t there yet and that’s been obvious all year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back