The Ladder - "Stars Align for Bulldogs"

Contador

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We were never going to win 8/9 out of ten because we simply are not that good YET.

Most in here constantly said we are going and inconsistent so to expect that same team to win that many games is absolute nonsense.

Doesn’t mean we are s**t, doesn’t mean we are great but either way with the percentage we have we may it bear impossible for a mid table team to claw its way back and all the fluff in the word wouldn’t change that.

I admit we did well to get back into contention but we just aren’t there yet and that’s been obvious all year

Agreed, we've done pretty well for a team with the worst list and worst coaching setup in the league.

Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
We were never going to win 8/9 out of ten because we simply are not that good YET.

Most in here constantly said we are going and inconsistent so to expect that same team to win that many games is absolute nonsense.

Doesn’t mean we are s**t, doesn’t mean we are great but either way with the percentage we have we may it bear impossible for a mid table team to claw its way back and all the fluff in the word wouldn’t change that.

I admit we did well to get back into contention but we just aren’t there yet and that’s been obvious all year

Didn't you have us pegged for bottom 2-4?

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Reckon the season boils down to 6 games now. We have to beat Essendon and Adelaide and have those 2 clubs also lose their other 2 gmes (Crows v WCE in Perth and Pies in Adelaide) (Ess v Freo in Perth and Coll).

If that happens we jump both and will play finals. Admittedly a long shot but Essendon injury riddled and Adelaide not a happy club so still ppossible

Beating GWS is not necessary if the above occurs but it would be a huge help if we do.

Port and Freo still in the mix but highly improbable both inish above us if we win 2 more as they play each other R23.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didn't you have us pegged for bottom 2-4?

Lol yeah I did 100% pick bottom 4-6 and if we lose the next three we will finish close.

It’s funny coz I wasn’t the only one who tipped us to go poorly but I don’t see you bringing them up?

And how does that even relate to the conversation other than you trying to be cool to the lemmings and get likes?

Did it work? Do you feel better now?

Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Lol yeah I did 100% pick bottom 4-6 and if we lose the next three we will finish close.

It’s funny coz I wasn’t the only one who tipped us to go poorly but I don’t see you bringing them up?

And how does that even relate to the conversation other than you trying to be cool to the lemmings and get likes?

Did it work? Do you feel better now?

It’s ok pal was just making sure. I’m sorry the season didn’t go worse so you could feel better about yourself.

Always next year right?

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s ok pal was just making sure. I’m sorry the season didn’t go worse so you could feel better about yourself.

Always next year right?

MD made an interesting observation. If we lose all 3 we may well finish around 13th, which would fit his prediction (I take him at his word that he said bottom 4-6). Hope it doesn't go that way but my point is that you, Leo, may have got your lube out too early.

Essendon have us, freo away and Collingwood (with a fitter side)

I can see them losing out tbh and staying on 44 points...

man you guys are ripe to belt us - our injuries are insane.

if anyone outside the 8 is to make i reckon dogs will.

flipper83

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Rumour flying around that Collingwood could be kicked out of finals due to betting scandal. Would really help us out of true!

Not your mate. Just a supporter who is backing them in, for good reason.
2382D7AC-1903-4862-9992-42256C1F2D89.jpeg

Back