Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks guys been a great year, ripping team that's been fantastic to be part of

Fantastic season Cap Love ya work mate.

Can you announce our new players yet?
Soon (just waiting on a couple of others) . Test Tickle will make them official in due course

Fantastic season Cap Love ya work mate.
Yep. Winning a BnF on debut is impressive. Some people never win one over an entire career (I've never won one, but I'm far from alone) . Excited for what your future holds Cap :)

Before we digress to debauchery, I would like to thank the senior leadership group and the skip for getting me to the Bears. I have had an absolute blast playing with all of you and may S30 bring surprising things to keep us interested.

Test Tickle, even though you are a Richmond flog, there is no one better to lead this great club mate. You know where I stand ;)

Salute!

Before we digress to debauchery, I would like to thank the senior leadership group and the skip for getting me to the Bears. I have had an absolute blast playing with all of you and may S30 bring surprising things to keep us interested.

Test Tickle, even though you are a Richmond flog, there is no one better to lead this great club mate. You know where I stand ;)

Salute!
TT a Richmond flog, I knew there was a reason I liked the way he goes about it

shame he hides it

Soon (just waiting on a couple of others) . Test Tickle will make them official in due course

Yep. Winning a BnF on debut is impressive. Some people never win one over an entire career (I've never won one, but I'm far from alone) . Excited for what your future holds Cap :)
Only as good as your team mates

tenor (3).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salute!

Test Tickle a closet Tiger Fan.

Don't hold a candle to you apparently.

I'm your Conner Rozzee šŸ¤£

Haha, nice work if you can get it!

Donā€™t be holding any naked flames near me tho.

4A044771-E99D-48E3-AF25-412C7C9828D6-1050-00000100F680F014.gif

Art Vandelay_ .

rTAWdET.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back