" The Last Dance "

Remove this Banner Ad

Comparison posts and discussion regarding Michael Jordan vs Lebron/Lebrone James are now contained here

WELCOME TO THE LAST DANCE

last-dance.jpg

Last edited:

It doesn't matter how old they are. You keep going until you don't win.

Which is what they wanted, didn’t MJ say something like that? Keep fighting for what’s yours until it’s not. If Krause got the flick after 97/98, that Bulls team could’ve stuck together for another 2 years at least

Opens with the Worm.

Derek Strong battling for the board

ANSTEY!!!

Rick-Dalton-Pointing-Is-a-New-Meme-Because-Thats-Where-We-Are-1200x672.jpg

“are you tired of talking about pippen and all that?”

Well you idiot, why you ask him about it then???

How do you feel about the refs uniforms back then?

Ohhh Jordan said a naughty word.

KNICKS!!!!!!! Primetime Pricey

Bulls def Miami 90-80.

Rodman showings his offence prowess. What some people don’t know is that dennis had a good offensive game, but scrapped it for defence. Like steve Waugh and the hook shot.

Oh john salley, best known for his role in Bad Boys.

The pistons warm up tops featuring the players first name, fresh.

YEAH FIGHT!!!!! Badboyz!!1!!!

Mahorn vs AC Green. Why you pick on the model virgin Rick?

Im concerned bout jordans room where he at. Very empty.

Did anyone know Jordan scored 50 against the knicks in dougy Collins first game as coach?

Mark Price of the South Dragons!

Anyone play Lakers v Celtics on the PC in the 90s?

Ehlo v Jordan. Why? Haha Ronny Harper * this bullshit. Coach killer. Lol they love the F word.

I need to pi55 bad.

The Jordan rules. Love it.

Hey same footage as rodmans 30 for 30! This is cool ace and grouse.

Rodman in my all time team. All time.

Oh so dennis playing up cause of scottie. Hmmmmm.

I like the vacation dennis story how it cuts between Jordan talking, and pippen, rodman and phil watching Jordan on the iphone. Great editing. Which iphone is it though?

Give Dennis some rope, gotta give him some rope. Much like this boards moderator with particular posters here.

Oh hurro miss electra.

Indian running drill!!! Hahaha used to do that. Lol good times.

Hope the next episode is about billy wennington

Phil Jackson with the skyhook@!!

TRIANGLE!

Is Jordan wearing a Hanes shirt?

No i in team. There’s an i in win. lolllll

And there it is. The POINT FORWARD

Oh yeah scottie vs rodman. Memories

Hahaha the walk off. Man imagine that happen today.

Jason hehir mustve told MJ to change his seating plan, much better now.

Another two great eps. Love that play of his in ‘89 playoffs against Pistons with the steal, keeping the ball in and then reverse lay up...fmd! The reaction from Pistons bench players says it all

“I didn’t want Bill Cartwright to have the ball with five seconds left!” says Jordan, speaking about the early implementation of the Triangle offense. “That’s not equal opportunity offense. That’s f---ing bulls---.”

I struggle to think of two less likeable NBA players than Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer. Bird and co walked out Isiah because your team were a bunch of dirty pricks who wanted to injure players. There were also those dumb as * comments about Bird.

Jordan and co showed you respect so to walk off and then be bemused at the reaction is hilarious. Isiah seems to be detached from reality. Good to see Jordan doesn’t seem to have much time for him still.

Isiah always manages to make himself look like a tool.

Last edited:
Loved all 4 episodes so far.

MJ thought that people would like him less after this but people seem to be loving him more, myself included. If thats even possible.

As great as all the players are/were, Phil Jackson seemed to create an environment that made the team shine. Rodman in particular. Such an interesting insight into him and how MJ and Jackson didn't try to change him especially when the media pretty much everything we heard about him back then seemed to be negative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved all 4 episodes so far.

MJ thought that people would like him less after this but people seem to be loving him more, myself included. If thats even possible.

As great as all the players are/were, Phil Jackson seemed to create an environment that made the team shine. Rodman in particular. Such an interesting insight into him and how MJ and Jackson didn't try to change him especially when the media pretty much everything we heard about him back then seemed to be negative.

100% I'm liking him more. The bit on sportsmanship and the no hand shaking was on point. Loved his reaction to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

laimbeer on espn LIVE now saying no regrets and people complaining about the no shake hands are whingers

Laimbeer was pure thug. The amount of cheap shots he took was disgusting

“I didn’t want Bill Cartwright to have the ball with five seconds left!” says Jordan, speaking about the early implementation of the Triangle offense. “That’s not equal opportunity offense. That’s f---ing bulls---.”

then they show billy missing the shot haha

I struggle to think of two less likeable NBA players than Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer. Bird and co walked out Isiah because your team were a bunch of dirty pricks who wanted to injure players. There were also those dumb as fu** comments about Bird.

Jordan and co showed you respect so to walk off and then be bemused at the reaction is hilarious. Isiah seems to be detached from reality. Good to see Jordan doesn’t seem to have much time for him still.

Isiah always manages to make himself look like a tool.

I.T is a knob. his justifications late last night on ESPN simply dug that hole deeper.

having said that, bit of spiteful rivalry is nice.

I.T is a knob. his justifications late last night on ESPN simply dug that hole deeper.

having said that, bit of spiteful rivalry is nice.

How good is holding the grudge for 30 years. Showed a massive amount of disrespect and Jordan won’t ever forget...best.....

Imagine giving a player as much rope as Rodman had, these days. Especially with social media etc....

Isiah Thomas payed a pretty huge price for that handshake snub.
Sad thing is, he was a very good player. Exceptional. He had run ins with Magic too. I think people, especially now, will remember him for the handshake snub, and then missing out on the dream team haha

Did Kob have any lasting beef with anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back