PS4 The Last of Us Part II - PS5 Remaster coming Jan 19

Remove this Banner Ad

ND gonna ND

That was amazing and brutal

This sequel looks awesome. I'm not into Uncharted so I've been hanging out for a new ND game. I loved the original too. Played most of the game using melee weapons. There was something rather satisfying about beating somebodies head in with a brick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saw that.

Not sure what the clip at the beginning is meant to mean
I think flashback.

Rewatching the demo.
didnt notice the guts hanging out of the guy they lynched on the light post the first time.
There will be multiple types of arrows. They showed explosive arrows
Smoke bombs and Molotovs back, but no sign of nail bombs or shivs. [dont really need shivs when the new melee weapons are more durable] at least 10 craftable things. new ones like silencer for pistol, arrow, explosive arrow.
having to pull arrow heads out after being hit.

I think you'd be pretty safe in assuming it's not the main focus.
Looked more like a flashback to me to help her think of happier times while in a depressing situation.

But out of curiosity why do you hope it’s not the main focus? It provides an interesting character development for Ellie in what’s keeping her moving forward.

Looked more like a flashback to me to help her think of happier times while in a depressing situation.

But out of curiosity why do you hope it’s not the main focus? It provides an interesting character development for Ellie in what’s keeping her moving forward.
Flashback from the gameplay. but i think the scene will be part of the games prologue. and the gameplay could be from anywhere.

I think they just topped the hotel E3 demo from 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back