Werewolf The Last Of Us - Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Too late for a dead PM invite?

manangatang if I ever hear you talking about bad luck, I will remind you of this week of birthdays. Well played anyways.

Good to see evil have a clear win after a long drought.

VOTES

3. Mang - controlled it from beginning to end
2. Dero - had to deal with a very compromising position
1. Deaneus - simply for the frustration he caused mang

Tarks was on the cusp of wrestling the game back into the village’s hands but yeah...

Well i got played hard

For those playing at home i just picked the 4 players under me in the playing list

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good onya MP.

Tarks is the first here not to bear a grudge. Everyone makes errors. Some like NaturalDisaster Dero and myself have made careers out of it.
I was either going mang or tarks . Unfortunately I made a post that looked like I was having a conversation with someone which tarks picked up on, was gonna edit and realised I’d be modkilled so I pulled the trigger. Then when I made the call I realised he could have been the doc and well the rest is history

I was either going mang or tarks . Unfortunately I made a post that looked like I was having a conversation with someone which tarks picked up on, was gonna edit and realised I’d be modkilled so I pulled the trigger. Then when I made the call I realised he could have been the doc and well the rest is history
You were responsible for possibly the funniest werewolf moment in my recent memory.

So are some of these new players, just username changes?
i used to be just jmoo, i added the wan at the end to be a little more mysterious.

You were responsible for possibly the funniest werewolf moment in my recent memory.
It was funny in my pm when dapper was about to post. And I went s**t he’s not the doctor is he, boncer just wrote um , I lost it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back