Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Spent 90% of your time at the bottom of the bridge and you'll be fine. Lots of arrows, rifle if need be. Save explosives for the big fella imo.

If you're good enough, just continously pick up bricks/bottles, stun enemies and stab them.
For some reason I always kept myself in the room, dunno why.

I dont think there is anything wrong with the Uncharted 4 MP, it might take some time to get used to for some with everything you can use and needs teamwork. Coop is coming for it in a few months.

I have enjoyed the little that I have played of the Uncharted 4 multi. I'd like them to implement a bit more stat tracking so I can see overall K/D, revives, etc.

Also most of the community seems a little stupid, revives are so important but no one goes for them.

I have enjoyed the little that I have played of the Uncharted 4 multi. I'd like them to implement a bit more stat tracking so I can see overall K/D, revives, etc.

Also most of the community seems a little stupid, revives are so important but no one goes for them.

I'm seeing every man and his dog running to revive people for the trophy.

Uncharted multiplayer has nothing on last of us.

LOU is by far the most enjoyable and rewarding ps4 game I've played

The multiplayer is very challenging I must admit but I just go in guns blazing and some Dutch or pommy player will go "what the hell are you doing" .......I must giggle and say meh it's just a game

The single player is awesome

I read the article and what a croc of baloney ...Joel had a very protective sense with Ellie

They would have discussion about who would go in where. There was never any sexual innuendo at all

She didn't have a big rack or wear anything revealing ...MEH CRAP article

I sold my copy of last of us to buy other games ....but the next time I feel like playing utmost team a cop of gumtree ...usually for $15 bucks

Yeah after my first play through I was like "this game was incredible".

Now that ND are done with UC4, hopefully TLOU2 is on the way, it if it I'm sure they've already been working on it.

Yeah after my first play through I was like "this game was incredible".

Now that ND are done with UC4, hopefully TLOU2 is on the way, it if it I'm sure they've already been working on it.

Haha how do you turn "if it is" into "it if it"?

Yep Naughty dog have "two teams" not full scale but the last 18 months would of scene their next game in production, they currently have 3 times the amount of people when they released Uncharted 3.

They went back to 1 team when Amy and a bunch of others left also when Bruce and Neil took over Uncharted 4. but still had a small number working on pre-production [mostly just concept art] on TLoU as found on Linkedin. They will step up pre-production but not with everyone since there is still Uncharted 4 story DLC and they have a bigger team working on MP this time with all the new updates they have planned. But they have started to hire for a new game, but just early production parts like concept art/character concepts and some programming jobs

Naughty Dog also had some team leaders leave after Uncharted 4 was finished. I doubt we will hear anything confirmed till PSX at the earliest since Neil might still need to write the script and might also be writing Uncharted 4 DLC.

They might split into 2 teams again at the end of the year and have a new IP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's made by the same people but they aren't similar games at all. This game is much more stealthy rather than the run and gun platforming of Uncharted.
Yeah true that... Maybe I'm more suited to the run n gun. This games scaring the s**t outta me tbh... These clickers or runners, whatever they're called are fcked.. Nightmare tier s**t lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back