Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One was a golden glove boxing champ as a teenager and the other is well…..

it’s so cute seeing the north supporters rushing in to talk up Duck’s chances considering his past fights…

Take it how you want. North supporters are the ones saying it because it's common knowledge amongst us that Duck could really go. It's also common knowledge that Big Bad Baz only belted blokes on the footy field who weren't looking. Sure he has been a boxer, but that's not as definitive as you seem to think.

I hope they do it and I hope we can bet on it.

Take it how you want. North supporters are the ones saying it because it's common knowledge amongst us that Duck could really go. It's also common knowledge that Big Bad Baz only belted blokes on the footy field who weren't looking. Sure he has been a boxer, but that's not as definitive as you seem to think.

You have seen Barry in the ring last year vs that NRL flog right? He a decent boxer and has some decent skills

Barry is in much better shape, younger and more experienced.

im just being realistic Carey wouldn’t stand a chance

You have seen Barry in the ring last year vs that NRL flog right? He a decent boxer and has some decent skills

Barry is in much better shape, younger and more experienced.

im just being realistic Carey wouldn’t stand a chance

Hopefully we'll see. Duck's in better shape and much bigger than Gallen.

Hopefully we'll see. Duck's in better shape and much bigger than Gallen.

I think you’re underestimating Hall experience in the ring , a golden glove winner is nothing to sneeze at …he’s vastly more experienced than Carey and younger and fitter . Carey doesn’t have that kind of background unless you think him being an angry flog and a good footballer somehow overcomes those disadvantages.

Carey might be taller than Gallen but there’s no way he’s bigger than that roided up flog…hall did well in that fight considering how long he’s been out of the ring against Gallen who had a number of fights before then.

Last edited:
I think you’re underestimating Hall experience in the ring , a golden glove winner is nothing to sneeze at …he’s vastly more experienced than Carey and younger and fitter . Carey doesn’t have that kind of background unless you think him being an angry flog and a good footballer somehow overcomes those disadvantages.

Whatever, all we keep saying is we'd like to see it. At this point I'll defer to your avatar in expressing my feelings on this matter.

Cheers.

Yeah, I can't really see Hall getting anything past that guard to be honest.
84a99277a453cc5a38e28d914f237ec9.jpg

speaking from a boxing background no doubt :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to invest into crypto but not sure where to start. Any recommendations?

Don't waste your time. Winning 7 Division Two draws is where the real money is.

No way on earth Duck is beating Barry Hall in a boxing ring.

Back to Kym.... Did Ricky knob her in that hotel room or what?

She's a fan of dick pics. If he wasnt unconscious Im sure she would have had some. I think his story is actually moderately believable.

Well, that he didnt have sex with her. Im pretty sure he wanted to.

Didn't Hall go the distance with Gallan?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back