Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stage 4...bullshit, she wouldn’t be doing the things she’s doing if she was stage 4...bet that fund me money has been spent on the LV on her insta page.

Yeah well... i'd give her the benefit of the doubt before you'd go making those kinds of accusations.

She's a fan of Belle Gibson ?

You'd think people would know better to fake an illness because these days its very hard to keep secrets.

You’d think people wouldn’t root Ricky Nixon..... but here we are.

Her history and current instagram would suggest the stage 4 cancer thing doesn’t appear convincing.

Help I need 20k for cancer treatment, 3mths later surrounded by luxury goods worth at least 10k.

5910D272-F986-49EF-BBE9-153124330DE3.jpeg

Her history and current instagram would suggest the stage 4 cancer thing doesn’t appear convincing.

Help I need 20k for cancer treatment, 3mths later surrounded by luxury goods worth at least 10k.

View attachment 1040704

What a sad individual, must be a shoe in for "I'm a celebrity" next year

View attachment 1040704

How much cash spent on alterations? Overbite gone, lips,. eyes, ****, some serious coin. Looks like a stripper/hooker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The father of her child might have kicked for a number of enhancements as I assume she was working at his “club” back in the day.

But when he left years later I assume the regular income dried up and strangely enough we found ourselves an oncology ward patient.

Although of recent her status as an “anti domestic violence advocate” seemed to have been pushed aside in favour of ensuring everyone knows that the father of her child is back in the picture.

Has certainly lived and interesting life on social media since the April announcement of Class 4 Cervical Cancer

but one should not draw conclusions of course.

Just because someone posts a gofund me, does not mean you have to contribute.

FWIW I've donated twice- to that poor kid who was allergic to sunlight that was in the news recently and to a poster on BF (see Geelong board for details).

Just because someone gets cancer, im sorry, doesnt mean Im going to donate.

Just because someone posts a gofund me, does not mean you have to contribute.

FWIW I've donated twice- to that poor kid who was allergic to sunlight that was in the news recently and to a poster on BF (see Geelong board for details).

Just because someone gets cancer, im sorry, doesnt mean Im going to donate.
If you are going to brag about donating to charity than you need to attach receipts.

No need.
Id reckon most of Australia women and men would have them by now
Perhaps not men, unless you’re that way inclined of course.....Only thing I can remember from all that fiasco is Dal Santa didn’t come out so good out of it all. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back