Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Log in to remove this ad.

Jan 11, 2021
31
111
AFL Club
Essendon
I've never clicked this, and won't, but she's paying a fortune to have all these articles up. Seemingly a new one every day and for someone so irrelevant, someone must be paying for them to be posted all of a sudden

View attachment 1042824
Or they are getting her some copy space because someone is about to go BOOM ! on some medical claims.

I would assume She made a lot of enemies in her time and not just football related and her “husband” is of noted questionable character so he to may have people wanting to help the grenades go off.
 

#gosaintas

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2013
3,558
6,660
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah it was.

Someone said after me he finished at another club and the penny dropped.


How's that for an ego hit though, you're this sh*t hot AFL player, you bang a schoolgirl.....and she cucks you because of your little beef bayonet :'(



Love the guy thouygh, enjoy his thoughts on ( Alexis ) Fawx Footy
It was sam gilbert that slept with her. She stole photos from his laptop.
 

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
44,317
34,741
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
13,124
23,552
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not found
The real victim in all of this is Nadia. Those column inches used to be hers.
Actually the real victim is probably any potential future females who accuse any AFL players of sexual assault and or rape.

Feels like the cynical wider community will try compare them to people like Kim/The St Kilda Schoolgirl and try and not take their accusations seriously.

I wouldn't myself, but knowing The type of idiot that read crap like the Herald Sun/News Corpse, players will still most likely get the benefit of the doubt because of Kim
 
Last edited by a moderator:

burge13

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2019
4,298
7,803
AFL Club
Adelaide
The real victim in all of this is Nadia. Those column inches used to be hers.
Bec Judd has gone quiet too. I'm sensing some gangland-style warfare on the way. These narcissists cannot be happy someone else has the spotlight for a bit

Someone alert the authorities; something is brewing
 

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
3,166
2,881
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
Actually the real victim is probably any potential future females who accuse any AFL players of sexual assault and or rape.

Feels like the cynical wider community will try compare them to people like Kim/The St Kilda Schoolgirl and try and not take their accusations seriously.

I wouldn't myself, but knowing The type of idiot that read crap like the Herald Sun/News Corpse, players will still most likely get the benefit of the doubt because of Kim (look at how so many Collingwood flogs keep defending De Goey etc)
Who did she accuse of sexual assault/rape ?!
 

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
20,881
25,789
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apparently ( based on the highly reputable UK based news source ) she met him at the strip club 10 years ago, ( was she even 18 ) where they "literally hit it off" What i don't know is what the "it" was that they hit off .
5% chance of love, 5% chance of mutual associations, 90% chance he offered her free cocaine.
 

sprockets

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2004
4,780
8,021
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Not found


Actually the real victim is probably any potential future females who accuse any AFL players of sexual assault and or rape.

Feels like the cynical wider community will try compare them to people like Kim/The St Kilda Schoolgirl and try and not take their accusations seriously.

I wouldn't myself, but knowing The type of idiot that read crap like the Herald Sun/News Corpse, players will still most likely get the benefit of the doubt because of Kim
Our legal system gives the benefit of doubt to the accused so no harm. Better than what goes on in here re being accused (= guilty, hang him!) tbh. Having said that, she has mental issues IMO.