Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nominated for some award.....no mention of an organization or people running the award.

Look at the comments (they have no idea)

Keep an eye on the comments. Lots of Russian accounts making very generic comments 😉😉😉😉😉

Must have been a meltdown with the older man husband, lots of what about me relationship type posts being thrown around today.

Media smack down in 10..9.8

She says she has salons (multiple) and is businesswoman of the year (which, if true, would mean significant revenue), so yeah, send her some money to help her GoFundMe page. And a "crypto-trader"... WTF? 'Give me money, I'm in desperate need, except for my business, family and relationship support, and my cryptocurrency, I have no money.' Something is fishy with her, and i don't just mean the smell.

Keep an eye on the comments. Lots of Russian accounts making very generic comments 😉😉😉😉😉

Must have been a meltdown with the older man husband, lots of what about me relationship type posts being thrown around today.

I am a thick fat old prick but who is this person meant to be I do not understand or get the gist of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless she has some loyal following in the Motherland........clearly bot accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back