Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

scoman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Perhaps the difficulty with the cancer thing is that medical records are highly confidential. I'm not sure how one would go about disproving her claims?

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2015
TOUMPASSO LAND
AFL Club
Melbourne
The fake tan
The dyed hair
The silicone breasts
The botched nose job
The puffed up plastic lips
The emaciated frame
Does anybody actually find this stuff attractive? Give me a natural woman who is also a decent human being any day.
I love a barbie doll tbh.
Nothing wrong with a botched nose job either.

its about variety really.

daicos4ever

Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Perhaps the difficulty with the cancer thing is that medical records are highly confidential. I'm not sure how one would go about disproving her claims?
The police could obtain them if there was an investigation, but that would take someone to make a complaint with at least some evidence of a deception, which there wouldn’t be without the medical records, as such.

If she was to get pregnant, however, the proof would be in the pudding, so to speak.

This is all mere speculation, for all we know she is a stunning and brave young woman, a true medical marvel who has battled so much in her short life.

Slartibartfast

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I cant believe that the media have not been in touch with the local media up there who would have contacts with in the hospital just to confirm or deny. So many people would know if she has received treatment for cancer, would be hard to keep it secret From an investigative journalist.

The 747

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I cant believe that the media have not been in touch with the local media up there who would have contacts with in the hospital just to confirm or deny. So many people would know if she has received treatment for cancer, would be hard to keep it secret From an investigative journalist.
In order for it to be a story people have to care

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Satan

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne

Sentinel

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does anyone know if the very official, very legitimate "Businesswoman of the Year" awards have been held? I know there was no organisation name attached to it when she gave her nomination acceptance speech but I'm confident the awards ceremony is definitely happening and she's probably a very good chance to win it on account of running her husband's strip joint whilst he sits it out for a couple of years.

Also are pokie winnings counted as a business success?

Dan

Well you know...
Mar 21, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bali 6's, Dorothy Mantooth
Does anyone know if the very official, very legitimate "Businesswoman of the Year" awards have been held? I know there was no organisation name attached to it when she gave her nomination acceptance speech but I'm confident the awards ceremony is definitely happening and she's probably a very good chance to win it on account of running her husband's strip joint whilst he sits it out for a couple of years.

Just more bs.......most of the feedback on that has been from russian bot accounts praising her. When a normal insta account asked 'Who is running the awards? Can the public vote too?' Her response was - 'Unfortunately not, it is up to a panel of experienced judges in the business field'

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
gold coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl

And no, pokies winnings are not counted as business success, especially when they didn't actually happen.