Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

nylexbandit

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
If I can be bothered tomorrow I'll get my laptop out and go through this thread and summarize the anecdotes and send it to buzz feed or daily Mail or one of those trash outlets.

I've had enough that she can get away this sh*t. fu** her
The article would be about misogyny and rape culture in male footy fans. All they want to do is take a strong independent business woman down after she kicked cancers ass in a fortnight. Yass girl 👏

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The article would be about misogyny and rape culture in male footy fans. All they want to do is take a strong independent business woman down after she kicked cancers ass in a fortnight. Yass girl 👏
At least there is no misogyny in her current line of business :/
The Strip Club linked to bikies, which was temporarily closed down because it was an illegal brothel.

Sphynx

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If I can be bothered tomorrow I'll get my laptop out and go through this thread and summarize the anecdotes and send it to buzz feed or daily Mail or one of those trash outlets.

I've had enough that she can get away this sh*t. fu** her

There's only one gutter organisation that will properly be able to champion our cause.

1619761451010.png

aca@nine.com.au

craffles

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
this so has to happen
I'm currently between jobs. Don't start my new one for a few weeks so I will get onto it at some stage over the next week. There's enough screenshots and stuff in here that if they were compiled some trash media organisation will run with it.

billyboutsis

Team Captain
Sep 23, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Here's a list of companies that had 2.1+ Million turnover last year.
- Google
- Amazon
- Tesla
- Microsoft

Just to name a few, Kim is in elite company though.
maybe shes smarter than what were giving her credit for?

Similar to how the “nigerian prince” email scammers purposely have spelling mistakes in their emails etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hairy biker

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Erm picture header on that Facebook page;

146516385_5099590570082268_3725875015668040939_n.jpg

So DiCaprio portraying an individual who (to quote Wiki) "engaged in rampant corruption and fraud on Wall Street"

Perfect role model for our Kimmie.

Mind you her behaviour is so bizarre I'm starting to think Sasha Baron Cohen is going to pop up any minute and we discover we've all been trolled.

Jumboprince

UPRIGHT MEMBER
Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Yahl Cricket Club
How has she gotten away with pocketing all that money from her “cancer” go fund me page?? Surely it’s criminal behaviour?
Think it did go to court but the judge, in handing down her findings said she could keep the money because "You deserve it babe"

Last edited: