Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting right next to "The Valetti Collection" ... oh no please don't give her any ideas

Isn't she supposed to be getting her anal probing today ... slow with the hospital insta pics today

That's what happens when you spout so many lies, you forget about the one's you've already made.

She'll post in a few days saying 'sorry it's taken so long to post an update, it's been a hectic few days post-surgery.'

Large inner anus surgery surely > 3 weeks recovery? Any doctors in the house?

I posted late last week re a close friend who had a bowel cancer removed in late January, she only a week or two ago finished a roughly 12 week course of chemo, she has good days and bad days but I can absolutely say if Kim is back on her feet in 3 weeks or so she is bullshitting big time.

I posted late last week re a close friend who had a bowel cancer removed in late January, she only a week or two ago finished a roughly 12 week course of chemo, she has good days and bad days but I can absolutely say if Kim is back on her feet in 3 weeks or so she is bullshitting big time.

Mate she made a miraculous recovery from her last bout of cancer so I wouldn’t expect anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kim's miraculous healing powers from deadly diseases put Pete Evans to shame. Maybe they can go into business together Paleo Pete and Crypto Kimmy. How about an hour every Sunday at 11am on 7mate
Special guest Belle Gibson to do a segment "How eating 2 min noodles and creating a GoFundMe cured every cancer known to man"

Kim's miraculous healing powers from deadly diseases put Pete Evans to shame. Maybe they can go into business together Paleo Pete and Crypto Kimmy. How about an hour every Sunday at 11am on 7mate

I can see it now: Logies 2022...

Magda Szubanski waddles out on stage holding an envelope in one of her hooves. She reads out the nominees for 'Best New Home and Lifestyle' show. The Director crosses for a live shot of Bert Newton in a rehabilitation facility, then the latest Home and Away nobody sitting there flashing their porcelain veneers, meanwhile Candice Warner (part of the nominated SAS Australia table) is in a cubicle getting ploughed by some random sportsman.

"...and the winner is Duthie and the Nuffy". Rapturous applause fill the Paladium Room. You deserve it babe.

I have mixed feelings posting in this thread - while it's occasionally hilarious, I think we're dealing with a girl who might not be particularly well (in ways unrelated to her claims on instagram). I do worry how this thread might look one day in the fullness of time.

Having said that, as someone who has seen a number of family members go through serious stomach and bowel operations, including cancer treatment: if she's fabricating this stuff (as very likely seems the case), she should be utterly ashamed of herself. Thousands of families around Australia have to watch their rellies fight off these illnesses - and, at times, endure incredibly painful treatments which can be just as life threatening as the illnesses themselves - it's tough, tough viewing.

If this is the cry for attention and/or GoFundMe that it appears to be, that is despicable.

Wait, now it's bowel cancer...

It's quite rare for cervical cancer (what she initially claimed to have) to spread to the bowel. And even then, if it has spread from the cervix to the bowel then it's extremely likely riddled the rest of your body and you're going to be absolutely destroyed by chemo fighting.

Wait, now it's bowel cancer...

It's quite rare for cervical cancer (what she initially claimed to have) to spread to the bowel. And even then, if it has spread from the cervix to the bowel then it's extremely likely riddled the rest of your body and you're going to be absolutely destroyed by chemo fighting.

they seemingly fixed the stage IV Cervical Cancer within a few weeks but sadly on review there was a secondary cancer in her bowel that they are solving this afternoon.

Work it out babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back