Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombard

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
i understand the intent of your comment but she clearly is either narcassistic or a sociopath. She’ll keep scamming it up with no regard for anyone and i highly doubt she will end up having an epiphany given her personality type.

Not sure I was saying anything different to that? I'm not excusing her here - quite the opposite - but I think these can end very badly and look much worse with hindsight.

Chuppa Chupp

Senior List
Apr 19, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Richmond
Is kimmie still alive?? she hasn't posted anything in a while on insta, i assumed with her anal surgery she would of at least posted a before surgery selfie, but nothing. so strange.

moncon

Benchwarmer
Apr 18, 2012
Taverne Monte Cristo
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Is kimmie still alive?? she hasn't posted anything in a while on insta, i assumed with her anal surgery she would of at least posted a before surgery selfie, but nothing. so strange.

what a stupid post. Obviously Kim is preparing herself and her base for a run at the Senate. After that, NATO Gen Sec, with Comm Bank chair as side gig.

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
My Nan had bowel cancer, granted she was in her early 70s but it killed her pretty quickly.

Also interesting that she now has bowel cancer and not cervical cancer as stated in February this year

Says more about Newscorp than her??? Did they bother to check any facts?

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
so Newscorp just believes anything on social media.... and then they make that news?
You seem surprised. Even the 'most respected journalists' in the media are more interested in sensationalism than facts and that goes for our ABC as well..

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Unrelated, but in today's email from Scott Pape about him talking to the ATO:
Papey said:
The ATO also added who they were shaking down (my words) this year: anyone claiming work-related expenses, rental deductions and income, or capital gains from cryptocurrency...

...they get on Facebook and Instagram and see what you’ve been spending your money on...

🤔

Aug 24, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Informant living up to their name. How dare they snitch on our Kimmie!!!

I take it Grubb is a cop rather than an actual informant since they have a number?

Yes. Informant in Victoria is the person who issued charges (doesn’t need to necessarily be a cop). Anywhere else in the world it’s a snitch.

Anyway…

How dare they. We won’t stand for this! Free our babe! Justice for Kimmy! She’s a mother with every cancer a victim of domestic violence running a small business in New York and Cairns she’s doing her best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back