Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no more interest than you.

But I am sure there are people that will show up in her “story” that might.
Having followed it at the time.

Some AFL players in their early 20s met a girl in a nightclub with a friend. ( both players now retired and not particularly high profile ).
They tossed a coin for who got who, and 2 went in one room and 2 in the other where they no doubt did what people who hook up in nightclubs do.
Later 1 player and 1 girl ( the one who had illegally entered the nightclub ) expressed to each other that they wished it had been the other way round.
They hooked up, and being a dumbass afl player and wanting to impress her , he showed her the dick shots he had of his team mates, which she later grabbed a copy of.
---------

Some time later......

School principal was told that one of his students was pregnant. He was informed that it was due to some of the AFL players that had been at an earlier football clinic at the school. ( it was, but it was a wrong conclusion that they had met her there ). He called the education department and the police, who , with the girls best interest at heart, ensured that the media were all over it 5 minutes later. The media , reporting the facts as they knew them, insinuated that most of the Football club had sex with the girl at the same time, and that she was pregnant to most of them.
---------
Police interviewed her, and there was some suggestion about inappropriate behaviour by the police at the time.
She released stolen pictures of naked players on social media, one who is allegedly underendowed.
Somehow a creepy player manager got involved and with his vast experience of getting hold of cocain juvenile rehabilitation, decided he was the best therapy, which somehow involved getting naked in a hotel room with her.
-----------
Went on TV and proved herself to be a lying attention seeker, complete with fake pregnancy.

My works above are copyright and film rights are available. ( did i reach the word limit ).
I expect to be inundated by TV production companies. Underbelly Underboob perhaps.
There is so much content in this story i think a second season should be called for.

Having followed it at the time.

Some AFL players in their early 20s met a girl in a nightclub with a friend. ( both players now retired and not particularly high profile ).
They tossed a coin for who got who, and 2 went in one room and 2 in the other where they no doubt did what people who hook up in nightclubs do.
Later 1 player and 1 girl ( the one who had illegally entered the nightclub ) expressed to each other that they wished it had been the other way round.
They hooked up, and being a dumbass afl player and wanting to impress her , he showed her the dick shots he had of his team mates, which she later grabbed a copy of.
---------

Some time later......

School principal was told that one of his students was pregnant. He was informed that it was due to some of the AFL players that had been at an earlier football clinic at the school. ( it was, but it was a wrong conclusion that they had met her there ). He called the education department and the police, who , with the girls best interest at heart, ensured that the media were all over it 5 minutes later. The media , reporting the facts as they knew them, insinuated that most of the Football club had sex with the girl at the same time, and that she was pregnant to most of them.
---------
Police interviewed her, and there was some suggestion about inappropriate behaviour by the police at the time.
She released stolen pictures of naked players on social media, one who is allegedly underendowed.
Somehow a creepy player manager got involved and with his vast experience of getting hold of cocain juvenile rehabilitation, decided he was the best therapy, which somehow involved getting naked in a hotel room with her.
-----------
Went on TV and proved herself to be a lying attention seeker, complete with fake pregnancy.

My works above are copyright and film rights are available. ( did i reach the word limit ).
I expect to be inundated by TV production companies. Underbelly Underboob perhaps.
There is so much content in this story i think a second season should be called for.

With all due respect, all of this is very widely known. You could have even named Gilbo and Armo because most know that too.

With all due respect, all of this is very widely known. You could have even named Gilbo and Armo because most know that too.

Exactly. What is going to be in the "tell all" that's new or interesting?
I think i'd rather watch Human Centipede movies than read about the intimate details with Ricky Nixon.

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think i'd rather watch Human Centipede movies than read about the intimate details with Ricky Nixon.
I would assume it will include details from her perspective of phone calls, messages, fave to face conversations, attempts to silence her, details of the heartbreak and rejection etc etc.... who knows how accurate or truthfully any of it will be. By the way has this book been written? Has a publisher agreed to take it on?

I would assume it will include details from her perspective of phone calls, messages, fave to face conversations, attempts to silence her, details of the heartbreak and rejection etc etc.... who knows how accurate or truthfully any of it will be. By the way has this book been written? Has a publisher agreed to take it on?

---------------
Kimberly was in a wonderful mood as she sat on her PC completing the finishing touches on her assignment. " the affects of stimulants on the neurological pathways" had been a fascinating subject.
Hearing a heavy knock on the door she was startled, it was 8.30pm, nearly her bed time, who could it be at this time of night.
Peering through the peephole she saw the tall form of DalSanto, appearing more like the terminator than a human with his leather jacket and dark glasses. ( even if the effect was ruined by Zac Dawson standing behind him giggling like an idiot ). She heard his voice "I know you are in there Kimberly...i have to promise you...no-one must ever discover the information you have ....no one ever. The locked door jiggled before he spoke again "I'll be back ". Kimberly struggled to breath , grabbing her asthma puffer and inhaling as a panic attack threatened her. There was only one thing she could do...she'd have to call.....Ricky !!!.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'd read the book written by BF posters guessing what happened before I read her nonsense.

Over/under 20 books sold if it ever happens?

It's not about the book sales. She would have gotten some money up front and the publisher will try and make that back +profit from media companies buying excerpts of the book. Happens for everyones books, the juicy stuff will come out early and no one will ever see the book in real life. And she'll have a nice memento to give to her immediate family members for christmas. Signed "Merry Christmas from the St Kilda Schoolgirl"

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's not about the book sales. She would have gotten some money up front and the publisher will try and make that back +profit from media companies buying excerpts of the book. Happens for everyones books, the juicy stuff will come out early and no one will ever see the book in real life. And she'll have a nice memento to give to her immediate family members for christmas. Signed "Merry Christmas from the St Kilda Schoolgirl"
If a publisher is giving her money up front they deserve the inevitable loss...

She has a good PR manager though. So many articles about her lately. Must be spending a bit to make that happen

Greg Tivendale

All Australian
Aug 5, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Miami Heat, QPR, Chicago Blackhawks
This has mental health sickness written all over it.

Has apparently 133k of crypto, owns 2 - 3 lash salons, constantly over instagram with luxury goods/car etc yet has a go fund me to raise money for cancer treatment.

Also said it had spread to rectum and kidneys and is now STAGE 4 (early last year), yet now fully healthy (looking) and back doing instagram things.

Mental health issues & fraud written all over it.

PatonsSnapChat

Debutant
Jan 11, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon

Has apparently 133k of crypto, owns 2 - 3 lash salons, constantly over instagram with luxury goods/car etc yet has a go fund me to raise money for cancer treatment.

Also said it had spread to rectum and kidneys and is now STAGE 4 (early last year), yet now fully healthy (looking) and back doing instagram things.

There is claimed to be a full hysterectomy next week also associated with the cancer.

Make of that what you will based on your above statements.

I'd read the book written by BF posters guessing what happened before I read her nonsense.

Over/under 20 books sold if it ever happens?
Chapter 843 - " Who the F**K gave Sam Newman my number ?!?!?!?!?! "

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda

This was true 10 years ago so I don’t think much has changed.

Greg Tivendale

All Australian
Aug 5, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Miami Heat, QPR, Chicago Blackhawks
This was true 10 years ago so I don’t think much has changed.

It's sad.

I am trying to get off instagram because it's just filled with these f%^kwits who just comment on each others pages to improve their profile/earning capacity.

What's worse is the nuffie sheep that follow them and actually look up to them.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Honestly dont understand why you are all giving this oxygen thief your time and effort for discussion. She is a woman with no integrity a pathological liar and just a flat out fraudster.

I thoughr would it was Santos L Halper :)
Yeah it was.

Someone said after me he finished at another club and the penny dropped.

How's that for an ego hit though, you're this s**t hot AFL player, you bang a schoolgirl.....and she cucks you because of your little beef bayonet :'(

Love the guy thouygh, enjoy his thoughts on ( Alexis ) Fawx Footy

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Wouldn't the 'tell all' part be in regards to the political side of how the AFL tried to manage the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back