Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Tuesday, she posted a shot from her “third hospital for the week”.

“Thank you for all your endless support for my journey I am battling,” she wrote alongside the image.

“Staying positive despite my whole vein just being blown … meaning they can no longer use that arm for treatment anymore … it’s painful and bad luck – but it’s okay.”

On Tuesday, she posted a shot from her “third hospital for the week”.

“Thank you for all your endless support for my journey I am battling,” she wrote alongside the image.

“Staying positive despite my whole vein just being blown … meaning they can no longer use that arm for treatment anymore … it’s painful and bad luck – but it’s okay.”
This individual has no morals and will go to any length to deceive people for personal gain.

The media definitely know it's crap but it doesn't get much bigger than accusing someone of faking cancer so they can't just go for it without proof. It will come out eventually.
I think they are laying the groundwork for the outrage coming down the other side of the mountain of this story.

its been out for over a month this story, I would have thought by now the media would have their local contacts touch base with friendly hospital staff to confirm if it’s true or not.
Yeah but there's no story in it if it's not a story.

How much will this next gofundme be for and how many new bags and shoes will she buy?

Sportsbets odds brought to you by Nathan Brown, over to you Brownie

"The over/under is set at $35,000 and you have to assume the value is on the over. There's a sucker born every minute and with this new "bad luck" story the public will rally around this narcissist. As for her purchases and Instagram, the traders in the office have set promo markets on

Instagram pictures posted on first day after gofundme ends - O/U 3.5
lavish purchases - O/U 2.5
First class flight post - Yes/No $1.90 either way

Of course, gamble responsibly"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swimmimg around the swimming pool at the Sheraton port Douglas now on social media.

Doesn’t seem to be any sort of water proof coverage over where a hysterectomy scar would be. In fact there is nothing visible.

I’m no expert on Medicine but surely swanning around a swimming pool 2 weeks after a cervical cancer related hysterectomy should stop you from doing this ???

Wonder when the media go crunch ?
My wife had Stage 1 Cervical cancer and required a hysterectomy. Was done with a robot via keyhole entry and she was only in hospital overnight. Had a small incision that was about 1-2cm long and that healed relatively quickly. She had some mild discomfort for a couple of days but was back at work 3 days later. She didn’t return to playing netball for about 6 weeks but was able to do some mild exercise about 2 weeks after surgery

My wife had Stage 1 Cervical cancer and required a hysterectomy...
My ex wife had stage 3b. I am sorry to hear yours had it as well. My ex had surgery followed by 6 months of chemo and 7 months of radiation. Lost all her hair, really struggled.

Then got addicted to the pain pills they gave her, which she added alcohol to over time, drunk driving, went to jail... which is why she's and ex.

It's so hard to deal with cancer, I'll never really know why she couldn't get her priorities right. Smh.

My ex wife had stage 3b. I am sorry to hear yours had it as well. My ex had surgery followed by 6 months of chemo and 7 months of radiation. Lost all her hair, really struggled.

Then got addicted to the pain pills they gave her, which she added alcohol to over time, drunk driving, went to jail... which is why she's and ex.

It's so hard to deal with cancer, I'll never really know why she couldn't get her priorities right. Smh.
Oh, crap sorry to hear.
They got my wife’s relatively early as she didn’t require chemo or radiation therapy. Stage 3b is obviously a lot further advanced than 1 so my wife was one of the lucky ones. Was several years ago and yearly tests still coming back clear

Thats a very sad story, sorry to hear.

sorry to hear mate. My partner had breast cancer and went through similar course of treatment, very tough period in anyones life for both you and your family. Hope your doing ok and your ex has recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back