Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
:poo:

Screen-Shot-2021-04-14-at-12-52-45-pm.png
Love to see where and how she won the other $4908.

This is by far my favorite thread on BF

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
The fake tan
The dyed hair
The silicone breasts
The botched nose job
The puffed up plastic lips
The emaciated frame
Does anybody actually find this stuff attractive? Give me a natural woman who is also a decent human being any day.
I love a barbie doll tbh.
Nothing wrong with a botched nose job either.

its about variety really.

Aug 24, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Perhaps the difficulty with the cancer thing is that medical records are highly confidential. I'm not sure how one would go about disproving her claims?

The police could obtain them if there was an investigation, but that would take someone to make a complaint with at least some evidence of a deception, which there wouldn’t be without the medical records, as such.

If she was to get pregnant, however, the proof would be in the pudding, so to speak.

This is all mere speculation, for all we know she is a stunning and brave young woman, a true medical marvel who has battled so much in her short life.

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Perhaps the difficulty with the cancer thing is that medical records are highly confidential. I'm not sure how one would go about disproving her claims?
I cant believe that the media have not been in touch with the local media up there who would have contacts with in the hospital just to confirm or deny. So many people would know if she has received treatment for cancer, would be hard to keep it secret From an investigative journalist.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I cant believe that the media have not been in touch with the local media up there who would have contacts with in the hospital just to confirm or deny. So many people would know if she has received treatment for cancer, would be hard to keep it secret From an investigative journalist.

In order for it to be a story people have to care

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Does anyone know if the very official, very legitimate "Businesswoman of the Year" awards have been held? I know there was no organisation name attached to it when she gave her nomination acceptance speech but I'm confident the awards ceremony is definitely happening and she's probably a very good chance to win it on account of running her husband's strip joint whilst he sits it out for a couple of years.

Also are pokie winnings counted as a business success?
Just more bs.......most of the feedback on that has been from russian bot accounts praising her. When a normal insta account asked 'Who is running the awards? Can the public vote too?' Her response was - 'Unfortunately not, it is up to a panel of experienced judges in the business field'

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
Does anyone know if the very official, very legitimate "Businesswoman of the Year" awards have been held? I know there was no organisation name attached to it when she gave her nomination acceptance speech but I'm confident the awards ceremony is definitely happening and she's probably a very good chance to win it on account of running her husband's strip joint whilst he sits it out for a couple of years.

Also are pokie winnings counted as a business success?

And no, pokies winnings are not counted as business success, especially when they didn't actually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back