Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to be pretty uneducated to not see that a business turning over >2.1 million would easily jump to turning over 2.7 million after a 600k investment. A 28% ROI seems like a good business case to me.

I'm a licensed Financial Advisor by the way so kind of know my stuff.

you could be a really bad financial advisor?

whats my ROI on my 600k I put in
Depends on how long you plan on investing for? I would personally guarantee a 3000% return for a 100 year investment.
you could be a really bad financial advisor?
My company motto is: Bad Advice is Just Around The Corner.

A large well known financial advisor is located just around the corner.

3iO5YDQ.png

She has no shame.

The internet is tremendous.

As if anyone here is saying no in real life...

Shes obviously campaigner so you wouldnt wait around after
She looks like she's 90% plastic and spray on tan. A lot of people just do not find that physically attractive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good 1-2hrs+

I'm an old girl now but it has never taken me longer than half hour from shower, hair blown dry to dressing, even in the days when I really cared how I looked (which was never ever that done up)

..imo she looks like a high class pro

A good 1-2hrs+

I'm an old girl now but it has never taken me longer than half hour from shower, hair blown dry to dressing, even in the days when I really cared how I looked (which was never ever that done up)

See how looks can be deceptive, she's not high class at all.

Nice placement of the writing there. What an oxygen thief.
I remember in an interview/puff piece in the classic St Kilda Schoolgirl days the piece noted she had a tatt which was misspelled as ‘sucess is the best revenge’ and she tried saying it was deliberate and had a hidden meaning 😜

I remember in an interview/puff piece in the classic St Kilda Schoolgirl days the piece noted she had a tatt which was misspelled as ‘sucess is the best revenge’ and she tried saying it was deliberate and had a hidden meaning 😜

A normally thinking person would just blame the stupid tattooist. Only the truely flawed invents a reason it wasn't a mistake.

A good 1-2hrs+

High class...

Wtf.

Doubt anyone would call a washed up stripper with some bad cosmetic surgery high class.

High class...

Wtf.

Doubt anyone would call a washed up stripper with some bad cosmetic surgery high class.

The pro's that walk the streets usually look like dirty unwashed druggies.....whereas a high class call girl usually looks over the top made up like in the photo above.

...just my take on how she looks. Either way she looks cheap as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back