Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I’ve been to Cairns, are there any pokies up there?
Did she clean up?
Hope so, she deserves it

Here's a maths challenge. According to her brag, lotto draw 4078 pocketed her a tidy $27,890.65, and she since confirmed that she won division 2 six times at $4625.55 each. Div 3 paid $568.15, div 4 paid $28.85, div 5 paid $14.65 and div 6 paid $11.00.

With the above information, solve for X.

Hint: no possible combination of the above gets you to $27,890.65. It's literally impossible.

System 10 with five and one supplementary gives
5 x $4625 = $23125
5 x $568 = $2840 (div 3)
= $25955 div 2 and 3
Plus multiple divisions 4,5 and 6
Add 20 divison 4 prizes equals $588 equals so we have $26,543 so far .Then add multiple division 5 for another $650 or so and then add multiple division 6 prizes another $750 or so. $27,890.65 sounds about right.

Last edited:

Not as interesting as the past few days but how lucky can one get
The plane was ready to leave but had to wait for her, that’s is called a final call hun.
And as someone who has missed a flight by only a few minutes I can confirm they wait for no one.
You deserved it babe
View attachment 1132441
Must have been a queue at airport newsagency all trying to buy powerball tickets and no one would let her jump the queue

Got there. She's claimed to have won div 2 six times though, not five. Under that condition I believe it is impossible.

Maybe she is stupid or just made a mistake or is full of s**t.Who knows ?
I don't care I just wanted to do the maths problem.

Last edited:
It's clearly money laundering. The claimed gambling winnings are the big giveaway. Meanwhile, I don't think Kim realises that the ATO would have a good idea just how much crypto she actually has. I had relatively smaller and fewer transactions last year and still received a letter from the ATO warning me that they noticed it and to declare it should it be necessary to or risk an audit.

Exactly. Watch out for a new Big Footy member, possibly with a poorly disguised user name, who only posts on this thread :grinv1:
I'm paying close attention to the following names

Tim Toothie
Gold Coast School Girl

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Maybe she is stupid or made a mistake or is full of sh*t.Who knows ?
I mean she shared a screenshot of the winning email, so yeah, I guess it could be a mistake on Tattslotto's end? Happens all the time. Just last week I thought I'd won a billion in a Tatts draw I'd never even entered. I handed over my bank details just in case I got paid for it though... you never know. Could be my lucky week!

I mean she shared a screenshot of the winning email, so yeah, I guess it could be a mistake on Tattslotto's end? Happens all the time. Just last week I thought I'd won a billion in a Tatts draw I'd never even entered. I handed over my bank details just in case I got paid for it though... you never know. Could be my lucky week!

You deserve it, babe. :heart:

So bearing this in mind;

. Her husband — who she met at a strip club he owns — is 27-and-a-half years older than her.

If it doesn't work out with hubbie, for some reason I wonder would this 58yo be an option?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the business her husband is in, it is far more likely a money laundering attempt.

A clumsy, amateurish money laundering attempt, for sure. But he's insulated by using his clueless wife as the fall guy.

Attempt to money launder crypto...

The one investment vehicle the ATO are pouring millions into tracking and are cracking down on non-declared incomes as a result of it.

Then publicly proclaim you have made millions in said investments, bringing attention to you.

Brilliant 4D chess 🤪

I’d laugh if she got audited and then it all leaked...

The one thing I’m amazed at is the 11 different wallets on the one exchange. Considering you now have to provide license numbers, photographs etc to verify an account these days...

The one thing I’m amazed at is the 11 different wallets on the one exchange. Considering you now have to provide license numbers, photographs etc to verify an account these days...

and have had to for years with coinspot.

my money is on a pregnancy next :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back