Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing about this that makes any sense

My theory is that they have big money problems. Which is not a unique view around these parts. Like my drug addled sister. Before the attempted clip was the set up, the story about how she was doing so well, everything's great (* me, here it comes), just won a grand at the caz playing two up and deposited at the bank on the way home, but now I've lost my card, can you lend me a couple of hundred until I can go to a branch on Monday? Problem with Kimmie is that she's a turbo charged narcissist, so she took the set up way too far and is now a multimillionaire with funny buggers asking her for their gofundme money back.

so I'm in the private FB group now and reading all these posts from the random sheep makes me cringe so much. Mostly just stay at home mums discussing the best investment strategies for crypto without knowing the first thing about crypto :oops:

so I'm in the private FB group now and reading all these posts from the random sheep makes me cringe so much. Mostly just stay at home mums discussing the best investment strategies for crypto without knowing the first thing about crypto :oops:
Yeah I know hey. I'm sorry, but these people deserve to lose their money if they are investing in crypto based on the "advice" in that group.

yeah 12 hours in and I'm going to have to leave the group

It ******* sad how many people are actually commenting on this s**t

And the 'read and signed' notifications are doing my head in!

Yeah I know hey. I'm sorry, but these people deserve to lose their money if they are investing in crypto based on the "advice" in that group.

I don't think its fair that dumb people get scammed.

I kind of agree with the woman with the indian accent who spent 20 minutes trying to convince me that my windows was broken and they needed access to my pc to fix it, before i stopped playing dumb and calmly explained to her that she was a scummy criminal. "Assholes like you deserve to be scammed " she said before she hung up.
Probably true.

I kind of agree with the woman with the indian accent who spent 20 minutes trying to convince me that my windows was broken and they needed access to my pc to fix it, before i stopped playing dumb and calmly explained to her that she was a scummy criminal. "Assholes like you deserve to be scammed " she said before she hung up.
Probably true.
was she from obriens?

Probably true.
This guys brilliant with Scammers trying the same thing. Plays along, lures them into a false sense of security, Goes in and hacks there files etc. Its brilliant lol

so
View attachment 1132877

So this same loving hubby had a lifetime DVO against him put in place by Kimmy when they were separated around a year ago...but all is forgiven now it seems.

I genuinely hope this is all part of the "story"...domestic violence is certainly something not to lie about
so the ex who is now back in picture was telling people she didn't have cancer !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone in this thread that joined the private FB tried following her advice? I'm sure we could all pitch in a couple of bucks and get at least $100 as an initial investment. If what she says is true, we'll be making money hand over fist.
I assume that's where Chief puts all the dosh he makes from advertising on this site.

Has anyone in this thread that joined the private FB tried following her advice? I'm sure we could all pitch in a couple of bucks and get at least $100 as an initial investment. If what she says is true, we'll be making money hand over fist.
I reckon there's a few involved in that scam that are doing something hand over fist judging by their ROI claims.

And with Belle Gibson in the news again, I imagine Kim's freckle is incredibly tawt right now.

And with Belle Gibson in the news again, I imagine Kim's freckle is incredibly tawt right now.

The government has the rights to seize any property to go towards unpaid fines i think.

yeah 12 hours in and I'm going to have to leave the group

It ******* sad how many people are actually commenting on this sh*t

And the 'read and signed' notifications are doing my head in!

You lasted 12? I couldn't last half an hour before I had to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back