Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1172055
Ah yes! The ol Upper East Side New York Salon...strangely we've never seen pics or any promotion of this particular salon
No doubt there is a pretty woman under that photoshop, but I reckon I've seen Manga cartoons that look more lifelike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems strange that a multi millionaire with a salon in new york is renting a house in the outer suburbs of Cairns for $475 P/W as well btw. Surely you'd "lash out" on something better.

Here's hoping she gets the help she needs soon

Seems strange that a multi millionaire with a salon in new york is renting a house in the outer suburbs of Cairns for $475 P/W as well btw. Surely you'd "lash out" on something better.

Here's hoping she gets the help she needs soon

this whole affair is strange at best

Completely unrelated. No relation at all. Nothing to do with this thread in the slightest. Just me randomly posting s**t I don't even know what I just posted:

Completely unrelated. No relation at all. Nothing to do with this thread in the slightest. Just me randomly posting sh*t I don't even know what I just posted:

cmon dailymail, time to wind up and hit this one out of the park. put ya shoulder into it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back