Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too old for this social media stuff, so i don't know if this is even her work any more. It's just completely ridiculous to suggest she actually looks like that.

From the looks of that awful fake tan it appears our Kimmie was kidnapped and tested on by some cheap arse fake tan company. But it seems she has escaped and is safely back posting sh*t selfies on instagram.

Oh and bonus.. Apparently is doing a q&a tonight on the gram. View attachment 1282260
Is that real? It looks like an animation cell from a Japanese cartoon :grinv1:

Looks aside, does anyone know why the media hasn’t demolished her yet?
Apart from the obvious fraud /pump and dump scheme she was running.
But she’s definitely pulling a Belle Gibson here there’s no doubt in my mind. Two unrelated types of cancer, at least one very advanced, all while supposedly working 80 hours a week with her business, pump and dump scheme and writing a book….
Still looks the way she does and is still alive well past what would be statistically expected
Not to mention the go fund me page for her fake cancer (that has now been deleted)
How is Trace Grimshaw not jumping at this opportunity?

Looks aside, does anyone know why the media hasn’t demolished her yet?
Apart from the obvious fraud /pump and dump scheme she was running.
But she’s definitely pulling a Belle Gibson here there’s no doubt in my mind. Two unrelated types of cancer, at least one very advanced, all while supposedly working 80 hours a week with her business, pump and dump scheme and writing a book….
Still looks the way she does and is still alive well past what would be statistically expected
Not to mention the go fund me page for her fake cancer (that has now been deleted)
How is Trace Grimshaw not jumping at this opportunity?

All it would take is for someone here to collate all the old screen grabs and email it through to them.
I’ve got a mate who used to work for ACA as a reporter and I’ve shown him all this he said he would’ve been all over it if he was still there, but in the next breath he said; “but those c**** can all go and get f*****”

🤣🤣

From the looks of that awful fake tan it appears our Kimmie was kidnapped and tested on by some cheap arse fake tan company. But it seems she has escaped and is safely back posting sh*t selfies on instagram.

Oh and bonus.. Apparently is doing a q&a tonight on the gram. View attachment 1282260
wtf?

She looks like a character out of Team America

1637193808822.png

Another photo
s-l400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making harsh comments on people's appearance is not something I normally participate in or condone, but there is so much post photo editing done that it makes it hard not to - also she would genuinely think she looks hot but ugh no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back