Visions

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2007
2 Bedroom Apartment
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, HNS Vatreni
Team world are in front. yay, go us. Good chance to win it I think.

First time I have watched it. Must admit...I enjoyed it. Players are really into it as well. Good to have Todd back commentating on the tennis as well.
Should have got Mark Nicholas or Chappelli hosting.

I mentioned in this thread a few years back that the dark court is great. Easy to see the lines and ball. Wish they would use it more in tournaments, especially grand slams, but would never happen in Oz. Imagine playing in 35 degree heat on that thing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BobbyMorri

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Should have got Mark Nicholas or Chappelli hosting.

I mentioned in this thread a few years back that the dark court is great. Easy to see the lines and ball. Wish they would use it more in tournaments, especially grand slams, but would never happen in Oz. Imagine playing in 35 degree heat on that thing!
Todd did fine hosting and agree with the black. Nice call in indoor arenas.

Fritz gets his biggest win in his career and beats "why did Europe play him" Thiem in 3.

Visions

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2007
2 Bedroom Apartment
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, HNS Vatreni
Todd did fine hosting and agree with the black. Nice call in indoor arenas.

Fritz gets his biggest win in his career and beats "why did Europe play him" Thiem in 3.
That Thiem - Fritz game was pretty damn good just then. You can tell the players are treating it more than just an exhibition tournament. It's no old school Davis Cup, but its not bad.

Flameboy

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Nick K coaching Sock/Isner and I quote

"You got this, Stay positive out there. No negative thoughts, no negative vibes. "

This seems ironic coming from Nick haha.
I saw that as well. I’m not sure how any of the other team world players could have taken that seriously.

Top Bottom