Alien/UFO The Law of One

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm sure most of you have heard of this, a woman who claimed to have been "channeling" a being named Ra, in the early 1980's. She was in a trance like state for the experience, and her colleagues "interviewed" this being, over a very extended period of time, and for over 100 sessions. There are about 5 books containing all the sessions.

I'm not going to pretend to fully understand what it's all about, and I'm a skeptic at the best of times, but this stuff did interest me, and if it's a hoax, they've gone into a massive amount of detail, for what seems like no much personal gain (not sure how much money the author would've made from the books)

It could be that this woman is bat s**t crazy, but some of the stuff she/the being communicating through her, talks about, is later scientifically proven, sometimes decades later.

It talks a lot about different dimensions, and different "densitie's" of concsioussness. With a large amount of material out there these days, from various sources, about "proof" of the 4th and even 5th dimensions, some of it starts to make sense. Also read quite a few things of late, from back in the 40's and 50's, from declassified documents from the FBI & NASA, about contact with ET''s that aren't from other planets, as we know them, but from other dimensions, and different "vibrations" which is talked about quite a bit in this Law of One series.

Now I'm not a religious person, far from it actually, but I've always thought that something had to create everything, and if the things that science can't explain, like our "souls" or "spirits" or whatever the hell is inside us that makes us, us, is what lives after our physical bodies die, then that has to go somewhere. If there is some sort of afterlife, and you are judged on your physical life, then surely you'd get more than one lifetime, to learn the required lessons, hence why I've always sort of believed in reincarnation, especially when I read weird stories about kids who tell stories of their past lives etc.

Anyway it's a spin out, and wondered what others who've read some it thought about it. Here are a few links to some of it, but just googling it will bring up heaps of pages about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Law_of_One_(The_Ra_Material)

http://www.lawofone.info/

Very interesting stuff that.

It's great to know that Hitler has seen the error of his ways and is on the way to be healed in the afterlife. Good job there Ra

11.7 Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf [Hitler]?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known [as] Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

It's rehashed 19th century spiritualism with a dash of new age space brothers. There's a heap of similar movements with similar kinds of beliefs. All rubbish, anyway must go now, I have to report to Ashtar at Galactic Central.

According to Ra, the U.S military has over 500 flying craft built that they base underground in Mexico.

All need no pilot and are operated by thought alone.

Amazing.

A true believer from myspiritual something.com

I think this study material is a great resource for us all. Personally, the first time I came across the Ra material, it just resonated with me so strongly than anything else I’ve read before. There was almost an instant recognition, remembrance and resonance in me to what it says, as if this was something that I was already familiar with in a very distant past (incarnation memory?). I have accidentally found this priceless information sometime ago after a period of intense seeking, and I was very excited about the things it reveals. Ra’s message has the quality (at least as far as I am concerned) of explaining in clear and readable terms many spiritual and philosophical concepts that were somewhat elusive under normal orthodox studies. To me, I found it as a major knowledge propeller which gave me an intense desire to seek and learn more and that is why I recomend this material to all sincere seekers. So do yourself a favour by downloading and saving those files in your hard drive. Your soul will thank you for having fed it with such a powerful info! I am on my third read now, and it just gets better each time!

“In Ra We Trust!”.sm)

I'm no way saying that I believe it, but is an interesting perspective, and quite a detailed one, unless it is just rehashed stuff from the past, then I guess they could just use most of what's already been said/written, and out their own spin on it.

Either way, it was interesting to read some of it.

I love this bit from the end of the very long introduction, when they are describing how they help Carla back from the trance state she is in when channeling Ra: "don waits a few moments for Carla to return to her usually quite stiff body, calls her name a bit, helps her sit up, rubs her neck, and gives her the chalice full of water to drink after he and I have filled it as full of our love vibrations as we can

WTF!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back