Preview The leadership vote

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that they are taking this long to appoint a new captain suggests the decision is not that clear cut. Most people in here are confident that Moore is going to be the next captain. If it was that clear cut then he would have been named already. I think it's line ball between Moore, Adams, and Howe.
I don't think that's the case. They clearly wanted to wait until the Lorne camp to do the vote. Then it's just a matter of picking the timing to announce.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The fact that they are taking this long to appoint a new captain suggests the decision is not that clear cut. Most people in here are confident that Moore is going to be the next captain. If it was that clear cut then he would have been named already. I think it's line ball between Moore, Adams, and Howe.

Because he is gonna be the next captain.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic news with Moore getting the nod from the playing group and the board to lead our great footy club, and follow in the footsteps of his dad.
I can see Moore leading this club for the next 5+ years at least, and what a great ambassador for our club he will be both on and off-field.

Well done and congratulations to Moorey.....

No Problem Thumbs Up GIF

I got a text straight from Darcy himself. For some reason I listed him as "Collingwood" on my phone. Weird, I don't remember doing that.

Now hopefully the leadership group all play 20-25 games each. Bruz a future captain I think, love Nick but let him play.

This is massive for us. He will be a different kind of captain for a modernising club. A new era!

Very proud of the way we’ve turned things around at the Pies. This is no slight against Pendles, but we are ready for a different approach.

Having Bruzzy in the group is also huge. The perfect foil to Darcy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back