Preview The leadership vote

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately only one other person in my office understood why I was smiling like an idiot

I live in QLD, literally NO ONE understands up here.

They prefer a style of football that involves players running 3-5 metres, getting tackled, getting up as slowly as humanly possible, rolling the ball to someone else, who then runs for 3-5 metres, gets tackled, and then gets up as slowly as humanly possible… and so on and so forth. Every now and then someone scores a try, which goes immediately to review, so you can’t really celebrate immediately because maybe someone passed the ball incorrectly 3 plays back.

I live in QLD, literally NO ONE understands up here.

They prefer a style of football that involves players running 3-5 metres, getting tackled, getting up as slowly as humanly possible, rolling the ball to someone else, who then runs for 3-5 metres, gets tackled, and then gets up as slowly as humanly possible… and so on and so forth. Every now and then someone scores a try, which goes immediately to review, so you can’t really celebrate immediately because maybe someone passed the ball incorrectly 3 plays back.
You forgot the part about the requirement for all players to have lingering charges or convictions.

Don’t repeat the sins of the father, good choice imho

To be fair to his old man the clubs administration was a rabble in the early 80s . We lost many good players (and flags) due to unneccesary infighting and management incompetence. I’m sure Peter Moore enjoyed his time at Melbourne but deep down regrets leaving.

All is forgiven.

To be fair to his old man the clubs administration was a rabble in the early 80s . We lost many good players (and flags) due to unneccesary infighting and management incompetence. I’m sure Peter Moore enjoyed his time at Melbourne but deep down regrets leaving.

All is forgiven.
Which he has mentioned a few times. But who could blame him for leaving at the time. Terrible politics back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back