Competitions The League 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Spiller is a gun who s injured all last year. Even if he was traded he'd be fine.
One good year. I think he's still going to be part of a committee which will hurt his fantasy output.

One good year. I think he's still going to be part of a committee which will hurt his fantasy output.
'One good year'...

You're better off at this game analysing football rather than fantasy. Trust me

TassieEagle give me Bernard and all is forgiven
Dayumm, wrong. I thought you were one of the ones advocating against Bernard in CT thread. Strong PPR value (lining up in the slot this pre-season?)

Last edited:
One bad year. EJ Manuels the QB, all three will get enough carries.
12 rushing TD's in four years with 6 of them in 2012 :confused:. I guess that's considered his 'break out' year, of which he had an average one in 2013 with sub-1000yds rushing (with the same amount of carries). Just 33 receptions with zero TD's. I don't know, statistically speaking, there's a bit of risk there.

Ding, ding ding.

Option B. How'd you guess?
I guess a part-time fan in Australia is likely to 'support' a well known team who has had decent success with a well known QB.

I guess a part-time fan in Australia is likely to 'support' a well known team who has had decent success with a well known QB.
It actually dates back to the early 90's. My old man introduced me to NFL via Montana/Rice and then I really liked Steve Young.

Badge with a legit terrible draft so far.
Cheers mate, will admit more WRs went off the board than I thought prior to my last pick, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. We shall see.

Edit: Also NFI if my picks are showing up as green for everyone, no idea how to fix that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate, will admit more WRs went off the board than I thought prior to my last pick, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. We shall see.

Edit: Also NFI if my picks are showing up as green for everyone, no idea how to fix that
Not sure what would have been worse, going 4th RB or picking Welker...

I mean more in the league that counted.

My phones in my hand, what am I meant to have?
Trade proposal, and * off you know how screwed I got. 2nd top scored three times and lost, lost Julio, Demarco and god knows who else, missed the playoffs by a game, can't always play in the championship game. Remind me how you went in your last championship game?

Lol at everyone beating up on my belter of a team. Julio Jones was the #1 WR when he got hurt, and his stats through 5 games were 41 Recs, 580 yards and 2 TDs.

Roddy's final 5 games of the year 43 rec, 502 yards 2 TDs. Got the best value WR in the draft, ya'll can bite me.
The second condition is predicated on the negative associated with the first.

Lol at everyone beating up on my belter of a team. Julio Jones was the #1 WR when he got hurt, and his stats through 5 games were 41 Recs, 580 yards and 2 TDs.

Roddy's final 5 games of the year 43 rec, 502 yards 2 TDs. Got the best value WR in the draft, ya'll can bite me.

Yeah, you should be very proud Badge, you uh, got a beautiful home here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back