Competitions The League 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a couple of weeks out from the season proper. Being an offline draft, we must allow time to get it done.

Everyone gets injuries. What better time than now?
Oh this one has started fine, more talking about an NFL board draft that started well over a month ago.

He was my next pick too.

Is it bad having too many players from the same team? I presume so with byes.
I usualy try have at most 2, but if you already had say Eddie Lacy and Rodgers fell to some ridiculous round you wouldnt pass it up just for the team

Oh this one has started fine, more talking about an NFL board draft that started well over a month ago.
CT? Losing a non-stud LB'er is hardly worth stressing about in such a format.

CT? Losing a non-stud LB'er is hardly worth stressing about in such a format.
Oh s**t yeah, wasnt too disappointed just a bit of a pain, was hoping for a good year from him but can easily pick him up again once he comes back. Especially as I've never played IDP before so didnt sink picks into defence until late

Is it bad having too many players from the same team? I presume so with byes.
I don't think so. Some even use it as a tactic - get all byes in one week. So pretty much forfeit that week and have full strength every other week when teams are missing 1-2 starters.

I honestly just draft and look at my bye structure once we start drafting bench players.

We can't all take TRich in the 5th.
I'm sure you hope you're eating your own words soon.
And Olsen's a good pick anyway. Who else is Cam throwing it to?
Nobody, he will just run it himself. That, or throw it and then run to catch it as a receiver #superman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think Olsen is bad, look at the guy who was picked before him...
Mate how about you just shoot me a message telling me who I should draft if you're so keyed in. Otherwise just don't sound off on every single pick. Amazed you didn't think I wrecked my draft by taking McCoy 2nd.

Talk me through what's wrong with the Edelman pick?

Mate how about you just shoot me a message telling me who I should draft if you're so keyed in. Otherwise just don't sound off on every single pick. Amazed you didn't think I wrecked my draft by taking McCoy 2nd.

Talk me through what's wrong with the Edelman pick?
E'rything

Lets leave Edelman alone, bloke had his career year last season and if Honeybadger wants to pay him, good for Edelman. That scum Decker on the other hand...
I honestly thought decker was the riskiest of all my picks, don't see how the Jets line will hold up at all, just didn't want to go QB get and I've already got a million RBs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back