JordanWCE

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth
I just finished OoT again last week, the comparisons are killing me right now. I want the Switch, just not yet.

Ryz

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Played 30 mins as I've got an early start but f me it's gorgeous.

Can see some very clever expansion on ideas, early days but very promising as far as being a close to perfect game.

Don't think anything will ever top the tone/feel/anticipation for OoT though.

eDPS

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I've died heaps so far but it hasn't been annoying at all, in fact when I've had trouble I've tried different tactics and even skipped it completely only to find something useful around the corner I can use the beat the enemies I had trouble with. So far really loving the options you have and love how your playthrough can be so different to someone else's

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donakebab

Premium Platinum
May 18, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
So sunk a good four hours into it last night, still haven't even scratched the surface and I can already feel that warm tingly sensation like this is an experience I will always remember. Definitely already had a few moments like the first time you enter Hyrule Field in OoT, running around in wonder at how huge and awesome Teldrassil was when I first logged onto WoW, or just cruising along in the train in Half-Life trying to catch a glimpse of everything.

Firestarter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Heh, it took a grand total of 3 minutes to record my first death. Game looks bloody gorgeous though.
I got killed by some campfire Moblins while trying to fight with a broken branch. Whoops.

I found an axe though and since trees are destructible... screw the story. 2 hours of chopping coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad