Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

The framerate is pretty horrible in docked mode... To the point where I'd rather just play in 720p on the TV

I don't normally notice these types of things but yeah, I have noticed the the framerate suffer a fair bit and there is a fair bit of pop in. But I guess because everything looks so gorgeous it makes it more noticeable.

Also I love cutting trees down because video game trees have had it too good for too long.

Last edited:
How is everyone going with their cooking?

just buy throwing random stuff in I've been making dishes that can regenerate as many as 12 hearts with a stat boost. I wish real cooking was like that.

Also, bomb fishing rocks, I want to do that in real life.

I'm worried that this game may be too big, there's so much to do and distract from the main goal, it's great.

Was on my way to a certain spot at one point and a couple of hours later I'm on the other side of the map in the middle of nowhere just doing random things.

Couple of cool things were fighting three giant skeletons and defeating them by kicking their skulls into the river, Link even kicks the skulls in with a drop punt, Aussie Rules easter egg for sure.
Also beating some mini guardians in a shrine and getting a light saber looking sword from them.

No complaints but should we put spoiler tags in?

Can we do this? Thanks. I enjoy reading about other people's experiences in this game but stupid work and being 3 hours behind in WA doesn't help. (inb4westernaustraliais3decadesbehindlol)

I probably sequence broke or something but I just got to the shrine in the snow mountain with my basic gear. Took a lot of healing items though ... the bomb is totally wicked but. Massive blast radius though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably sequence broke or something but I just got to the shrine in the snow mountain with my basic gear. Took a lot of healing items though ... the bomb is totally wicked but. Massive blast radius though.

I was tempted to try this, but knew there was another way so just kept exploring until I found the right chain of events. You should definitely make sure you complete this as I'm sure it will be important later.

Same here. I chucked some raw meat, mushrooms and spicy peppers in the cooking pot at the Forest of Spirits and made some dishes with cold resistance. Found the old man with the warm doublet not long after that.

Holy crap I just...

killed a bear

This game is incredible. I haven't even done the first part of the main quest post-plateau because I'm having too much fun exploring.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back