Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get this game. No matter how many times I try nothing motivates me to play and a ton of the mechanics are just unenjoyable.

Weapon durability for me is a dealbreaker. If there was a repair ability or they were just lile 5x more durable then maybe I would be ok, but I ended up just hoarding weapons and never using them because I knew the best weapons in the game would all break in 5 hits so why waste them. It doesn't feel like I am hitting enemies with a sword, it feels like I am hitting my sword with an enemy.

I just ended up not caring. Hopefully the sequel can pull me back in.

I don't get this game. No matter how many times I try nothing motivates me to play and a ton of the mechanics are just unenjoyable.

Weapon durability for me is a dealbreaker. If there was a repair ability or they were just lile 5x more durable then maybe I would be ok, but I ended up just hoarding weapons and never using them because I knew the best weapons in the game would all break in 5 hits so why waste them. It doesn't feel like I am hitting enemies with a sword, it feels like I am hitting my sword with an enemy.

I feel bad for you :(

Some major Tears of the Kingdom spoilers are doing the rounds, be on the lookout for those who don’t want to be spoiled.
Some one has leaked the art book you get with the collectors edition

I had a quick look from what I can tell there wasn't really anything spoilery instead I'm more intrigued but yeah fans should be on the look out

Very late to see this, but I'm the same as you. I'm kinda excited for Tears, but I could not get into Breath at all for these exact reasons.

Excited for this.

Actually going back and playing the old games. Just finished Link to the Past on SNES Nintendo Online, and doing the Switch version of Links Awakening. Damn some of the puzzles and critical item quests on LttP were hard. Couldn't finish without a guide.

Very late to see this, but I'm the same as you. I'm kinda excited for Tears, but I could not get into Breath at all for these exact reasons.

I was the same and hated it early, but once I divorced myself from the idea it's no longer a traditional Zelda game I had a lot of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was the same and hated it early, but once I divorced myself from the idea it's no longer a traditional Zelda game I had a lot of fun.
My Zelda journey is very different from most, played Ocarina for the first time 10 years ago and couldn’t finish it. I bought Breath of the Wild because I wanted a game to play on launch for the Switch. Little did I know it would become my favourite game of all time, have played a few of the older 3D games since then and none have come close for me, the fact it wasn’t a traditional Zelda worked for me somewhat but I can certainly appreciate what the older games have done.

My Zelda journey is very different from most, played Ocarina for the first time 10 years ago and couldn’t finish it. I bought Breath of the Wild because I wanted a game to play on launch for the Switch. Little did I know it would become my favourite game of all time, have played a few of the older 3D games since then and none have come close for me, the fact it wasn’t a traditional Zelda worked for me somewhat but I can certainly appreciate what the older games have done.
In the same boat!

BOTW changed my gaming experience, couldn’t put it down.

I mean this is just insane.
What an amazing concept, the stuff that is going to be created will be crazy.

I hope there's still a good core game in there though and it's not just a make-your-own everything adventure.

Attaching an eyeball to an arrow to make it homing is awesome love that monsters parts now you can fuse with weapons.

How much did you pay?

Would love a copy I have an Everdrive 64 to play my roms. you can buy an adapter for the n64 which lets you use the NSO 64 controller
$80. In great condition, only a little bit of scratching that is only visible in a certain light.

I have two N64 controllers but the stick on one is pretty crap. Gonna buy extension cords also.

Ever drives are pretty expensive so I haven’t grabbed one. There are cheaper ones on Amazon called ED64 which do the same thing, I just haven’t bought one yet.

$80. In great condition, only a little bit of scratching that is only visible in a certain light.

I have two N64 controllers but the stick on one is pretty crap. Gonna buy extension cords also.

Ever drives are pretty expensive so I haven’t grabbed one. There are cheaper ones on Amazon called ED64 which do the same thing, I just haven’t bought one yet.
Yep they're i think i paid $250 a few years ago had to import from the usa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back