Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want to say.. I brought a switch just so I could play Breath Of The Wild! Worth every cent!
An amazing game, not only A cool story with awesome game play elements. But I also enjoyed the graphical style and the unique shrines to hunt and progress even through some puzzles had me screaming at my screen. You can just wonder around the world and you will stumble across all sorts of unique items, people and quest.

Also has anyone played the DLC expansion packs? Was thinking of buying but not sure from what I’ve read that it adds much to the story of the main game, but I do need a little Zelda Fix atm.

Might also give Links Awakening a go soon too even through I only just finished playing the Gameboy version last year!

Playing through BOTW again, I rushed through it the first time so taking my time to explore. The weather is a cool feature but it’s such a pain at times, the amount of times I have had to sit and wait for the rain to stop so I can climb something is ridiculous.

Also think they went too far with the breaking weapons, my plan is to get the master sword ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Playing through BOTW again, I rushed through it the first time so taking my time to explore. The weather is a cool feature but it’s such a pain at times, the amount of times I have had to sit and wait for the rain to stop so I can climb something is ridiculous.

Also think they went too far with the breaking weapons, my plan is to get the master sword ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Started a new game aswell.

Because Nintendo are anal where you cant have multiple save files i had to create another profile so i can start all over again with out erasing my cleared save.

The rain got old very quickly. Just painful anywhere climbing.

I think the first time I played I was too conservative with weapons. When I get around to a replay I think I'll just keep churning through the good ones more often

Agreed Ive knocked off Vah Ruta and done quite a few shrines so Ive spent a few hours on botw but so far it has been raining 70-80% of the time, really beginning to s**t me.

Weapon durability and the frequency of rain really bog down the game

I didn’t mind the weapons durability to much because there is an abundance of weapons to choose from and find without looking to far. And once you get the master sword well it’s pretty much redundant anyway.
The rain on the other hand was frustrating especially when needed to climb and the lighting that is constantly zapping you too.

Low and ******* behold, need to carry a blue flame torch for the Akalla Lab get to the blue furnace, starts pissing down.........what a ******* surprise.

And weapon durability is fine, there are heaps lying around and to obtain.......well for now.

I didn’t mind the weapons durability to much because there is an abundance of weapons to choose from and find without looking to far. And once you get the master sword well it’s pretty much redundant anyway.
The rain on the other hand was frustrating especially when needed to climb and the lighting that is constantly zapping you too.
I thought it added to the gameplay in the early game but just became tedious late game.

Low and ******* behold, need to carry a blue flame torch for the Akalla Lab get to the blue furnace, starts pissing down.........what a ******* surprise.

And weapon durability is fine, there are heaps lying around and to obtain.......well for now.
Lol that happened to me on my first play through

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really looking forward to the Mario anniversary announcement. I'm not a big Animal Crossing fan and I already wore myself out on it with New Leaf. Mario on the other hand, never gets old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back