Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Use the Magnesus rune in thunderstorms, so much fun!

lQ9LndA.jpg

Has anyone done the...

"Survivor" challenge on Eventide Island yet? Very cool but so hard! I tried for about two hours yesterday, then had to give up.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The amount of time you can spend exploring and not touching a single quest is amazing.

Found a blue Hinox last night tucked away on the side of a cliff. Strat for this mini boss is to shoot it in the eye with an arrow and get in for a few hits with the sword whilst it's on the ground in pain, rinse and repeat. Forgot to restock arrows so I made up my own strat of slowly chipping away at it's health bar by letting it chase me in a circle whilst I dropped bombs and detonated them behind me, not the best idea as it literally took only a slither of health. Let it follow me around the few trees it had on the cliff ledge and whilst it was distracted pulling the trees up to swing at me, i got a few cheeky slices in with the sword.

Reward was a nice sword (now broken, RIP) and a pretty powerful spear. His teeth and toe nails aren't worth much with vendors though, hopefully i can find a useful recipe cooking them.

Intense fight that took a while but left me with the same satisfaction you get from defeating a Bloodborne boss, well played Nintendo, well played.

They do a really s**t job of explaining how to cook/make elixirs. I had to google it and it's really a pretty inefficient way of doing it I must say.

Like let me just click on the cauldron and craft from there instead of going to menu > selecting items to hold > leaving menu > selecting cauldron to cook. Just seems like they could have made it simpler.

Also explaining how to do it would have been nice. Anyway thats my nitpick done. Really enjoying the game atm, got to work on my dodging skills but overall this has been great so far

Is there a release date for a proper walk through guide?

Not sure about EB but Book Depository is doing the Collectors Edition 20 bucks cheaper delivered.

They do a really s**t job of explaining how to cook/make elixirs. I had to google it and it's really a pretty inefficient way of doing it I must say.

Like let me just click on the cauldron and craft from there instead of going to menu > selecting items to hold > leaving menu > selecting cauldron to cook. Just seems like they could have made it simpler.

Also explaining how to do it would have been nice. Anyway thats my nitpick done. Really enjoying the game atm, got to work on my dodging skills but overall this has been great so far

Agree the cooking/making elixirs. would have been handy If a recipe book was record in you inventory every time you make something. most likely going to print out a recipe list so I can check to see what ingredients I need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back