Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
banner01.png

Insane level of review scores. You could tell it was great from the way people were dancing around the embargos.

Will pick it up tomorrow and pray my Wii U still works.

Played 30 mins as I've got an early start but f me it's gorgeous.

Can see some very clever expansion on ideas, early days but very promising as far as being a close to perfect game.

Don't think anything will ever top the tone/feel/anticipation for OoT though.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I've died heaps so far but it hasn't been annoying at all, in fact when I've had trouble I've tried different tactics and even skipped it completely only to find something useful around the corner I can use the beat the enemies I had trouble with. So far really loving the options you have and love how your playthrough can be so different to someone else's

Last edited:
So sunk a good four hours into it last night, still haven't even scratched the surface and I can already feel that warm tingly sensation like this is an experience I will always remember. Definitely already had a few moments like the first time you enter Hyrule Field in OoT, running around in wonder at how huge and awesome Teldrassil was when I first logged onto WoW, or just cruising along in the train in Half-Life trying to catch a glimpse of everything.

For those that have played, when you die do you lose much progress or does it auto save very frequently?
It autosaves frequently. I've died loads already but it's never been annoying. You can also manually save if you want to make sure.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Heh, it took a grand total of 3 minutes to record my first death. Game looks bloody gorgeous though.
I got killed by some campfire Moblins while trying to fight with a broken branch. Whoops.

I found an axe though and since trees are destructible... screw the story. 2 hours of chopping coming up.

I got killed by some campfire Moblins while trying to fight with a broken branch. Whoops.

I found an axe though and since trees are destructible... screw the story. 2 hours of chopping coming up.

250px-Yard_Work_Simulator.png

Back