The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Called past a Lego store, wanted to see that Batman Animated Series city skyline set in person.... didn't see it (didn't even think to check at the counter as sometimes their "new" releases are displayed there too.

But on the side wall of the store I did see the Batcave in a box and the gigantic Millenium Falcon.

As tempting as it was to buy one (or both lol) I walked out empty handed. Would look very odd carrying it home via public transport.... and even then I'd probably need a wheel barrow for the process!!!

Called past a Lego store, wanted to see that Batman Animated Series city skyline set in person.... didn't see it (didn't even think to check at the counter as sometimes their "new" releases are displayed there too.

But on the side wall of the store I did see the Batcave in a box and the gigantic Millenium Falcon.

As tempting as it was to buy one (or both lol) I walked out empty handed. Would look very odd carrying it home via public transport.... and even then I'd probably need a wheel barrow for the process!!!
IIRC the first shipments of the UCS Falcon came in outer boxes with wheels and a handle for that very reason.

Yeah the Stores aren't even listing Gotham City yet, I'm wondering if their stocks are late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, not being able to justify any more Lego purchases at the moment lasted all of one weekend.

Had some Woolworths points and their monthly Big W discount, so picked up Himeji Castle, so that really is the last purchase for a while.

Oh, who am I kidding? :p

Real Space fans, get your wallets ready. 10341 Artemis SLS is coming May 15. Like many "leaks" this first surfaced in a Lego store at an airport ;). Pics exist online. Always begs the question for me though, who on earth buys Lego sets like this to take onto a plane (store was airside)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back