The Lego Thread

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Very few sets remain Lego shop at home exclusives for their entire run, but you may have to wait a while depending on demand. Also with the demise of TRU there may be disruption to the normal retail channel.

If you're looking at acquiring this one in the near term it's probably best to buy online. You do get the VIP points and any freebie they may have going at the time to soften the deal.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah I don't think they'll be in retail for a little while, and the Hogwarts Express was a TRU exclusive, so may take longer to appear elsewhere (and may not be on the shelves in the majors at all).

On the plus side, Big W has a 20% off toy sale starting tomorrow, there may be some good bargains there as Big W's regular prices on many items are lower than RRP to start with.

Oh this is no good, I didn't know about the new red crane
List is way to long now
Aston
Mack truck
Forklift
Red crane
Volvo bucket
Mega Hogwarts
And that's not even all the smaller cool stuff yet

Might chuck some on layby with the 20% off....you get ten weeks to pay at least

We should do reviews on utube, might get sent some freebies from Lego promotions

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have the Mack Truck (definitely recommended), but otherwise my list is the same as yours, oh and add the roller coaster and the Bugatti :eek:

EDIT : Oh and the Ninjago City Docks. Will look awesome next to the Ninjago City :thumbsu:

Last edited:

HirdyLannister

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2013
Cersei's bed
AFL Club
Essendon
Back