Analysis The Leigh Harding memorial list of potatoes who always play well against us and us alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can only shake head at the ease at which we put eligible opposition players into this thread...

just horrendous we are.. and we do it ALL TO EASILY.

Go Catters

I just remembered another one, must be something about Blues players that love playing Geelong and disappear against everything else. THink he retired (or worse was delisted) last season, but damn Andrejis Everitt....kicked that winner for the Swans from 55 that time, and last year joined Arnfield in that goal fest, which was also probably the last time the Blues deigned to score 100 points as well. Arrrghh!

BUt at least Mason Cox gets another contract, as his good games tally now rises to three in his career.

Jamie Elliot looks like Alan Didak at his peak against us. He has a Peter Pan face and Chopper Reid arms, you could swear he only got those sleeves to fit in at training camp. Fu ck I hate him. Blair too

be41c908e97a070d639fe45f5d349953.jpg

Don't ever show me a Collingwood team photo you could expect some fireworks

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jamie Elliot looks like Alan Didak at his peak against us. He has a Peter Pan face and Chopper Reid arms, you could swear he only got those sleeves to fit in at training camp. Fu ck I hate him. Blair too
He's no spud, Elliot - it's just that because Collingwood are currently s**t, he's not getting the airtime that Didak did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daz, by bumping this thread do you mean Max? Possibly BOG for the Dees, lucky for us he kicks like a ruckman!
Nah...Gero started a thread about players that perform well against us and then disappear back to oblivion.

And we already had a thread about it - this one - just had to find it...

took some searching too - so I merged them and here we are.

Can still have the discussion as its completely valid. And as questions are being asked about Buckley's future already, id suggest he's looking at the fixture to when we play them so his band of 6 no namers, Cox included, can look like a bunch of Norm Smith medalists against us again.

Go Catters

Nah...Gero started a thread about players that perform well against us and then disappear back to oblivion.

And we already had a thread about it - this one - just had to find it...

took some searching too - so I merged them and here we are.

Can still have the discussion as its completely valid. And as questions are being asked about Buckley's future already, id suggest he's looking at the fixture to when we play them so his band of 6 no namers, Cox included, can look like a bunch of Norm Smith medalists against us again.

Go Catters
My thread deserves to be the home of all this discussion for thread title alone!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back